I'm new here

Options
Hello everyone today I have taken the first step of my new journey of life. I would love to find some friends on here to help support & encourage me, to give me advice & hold me accountable, and just someone to talk to that understands the journey I'm on.
My name is Mellany I'm married now for 34 years to the same man. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm 53 years old, I'm a Momma of 3 adult married children, and I'm the Granny to 4 of the most beautiful, perfect, amazing grandkids ever.
I am a sinner saved by grace through faith.
So if you'd like to be my friend & sponcer let me know.

Replies

• 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey Mellany! Good luck to you! Add me if you ever need to talk and motivate! I'm looking to lose 27lbs and make my way to 180lbs. My first goal is 190lbs. We can do this. Slow but surely! Glas you are here!
  • bcbooklover
    bcbooklover Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone today I have taken the first step of my new journey of life. I would love to find some friends on here to help support & encourage me, to give me advice & hold me accountable, and just someone to talk to that understands the journey I'm on.
    My name is Mellany I'm married now for 34 years to the same man. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm 53 years old, I'm a Momma of 3 adult married children, and I'm the Granny to 4 of the most beautiful, perfect, amazing grandkids ever.
    I am a sinner saved by grace through faith.
    So if you'd like to be my friend & sponcer let me know.

Good luck I'm sure you will do great