Losing but not seeing changes

2»

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    ebourg8299 wrote: »

Sorry for not much clarification on this. My s/o has told me that my clothes are starting to look baggy but personally, in my own eyes, I don’t see it. I still wear most of the same clothes I had when I was 327. I’ve had anxiety about shopping since I’ve been bigger for a while, but I might go try on size smaller clothes just to see, maybe that will help me. In my OP I was mainly talking about my physical appearance in general, but you’re right clothes go hand in hand with that.

Clothes shopping and trying on a size smaller is always a big boost. Even though it is nice to have clothing that can get you through a couple of sizes there is something so wonderful about putting on a pair of jeans or a sweater in a size smaller. My biggest triumph was when I finally shrunk out of my swimming suit and had to buy a smaller one (my first exercise was a water aerobics class)

You are doing really well. Keep up the good work. If you have something you wore at your largest size, keep it. Try it on every once in a while and you can really get a feel for your progress. Mine was a pair of shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt.