60 pounds to lose!

Options
Hi there. My name is China. I am back on MFP after years of saying "I can go it alone". I need to lose 60 pounds; it doesn't seem like much but for me it's a giant hurdle. I just ended a strict keto diet as it ruined my immune system and made my medications not function correctly. Sadly, I only lost 10 pounds in that time anyway - NOT WORTH THE SICKNESS.

So I'm counting calories and going to add some exercise in once my body is readjusted to eating well (again) and dealing with the caloric deficit.

If you need a boost, friend, shoulder to cry on or just some place to vent- add me as a friend! I don't have much support outside of MFP; my boyfriend thinks I'm perfect as is. My family thinks weight loss is not necessary. My best friend thinks I should just love myself. I try to tell them it's not just for vanity; I want to be able to do things without getting winded. I want to increase my chances of negating diseases that run in my family. I'll be honest- I wanna wear a cute bikini too but that's not the most of it! Lol! I just want to be free of weight issues. SO - yeah! I'm here for support and look forward to reaching my weight loss goals with MFP!

Replies

• Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi China, I have 50punds to loose this time. I had lost 25punds just 3 years back and it has come back on now.... I don’t know how :(
    I think, I started new job and lost track of weight loss.. Gained back everything I had lost in blink of an eye !! ☹️
    If your family and friends, don’t think you need to loose weight, may be they can accompy you for a sport activity (swimming, tennis) with out focusing much on weight loss but just have fun.
    I am planning to start something with my family, so that next time I loose Wright, I will be able to keep it off by doing some regular sports with them.

All the best. Happy to be connected on MFP if you want.