Almost 100 lbs down (pics)

Options
In 2011 I started my weight loss journey. By 2012 I had lost 110 lbs but gained 40 lbs back since. Started over again and now I'm a total of 93 lbs down from my starting weight. I feel ugly in both pics tbh lol but I have come a long way and I'm proud of myself. First step in trying to love myself is putting this pic out for all to see. Lol. Feel free to share your progress pics and stories in the comments. (: 8dsl342zdh9y.png

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,051 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and have obviously done so well. Awesome job!
  • amandazucaro
    amandazucaro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing I need some motivation how did you do it? The same situation happened to me lost 100 lbs then gained about 60
  • nkjohn7160
    nkjohn7160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your pic post. I needed to see that success is possible. I was feeling down but you have given me hope. :) BTW you are beautiful...
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    wonderful job taking care of yourself
  • JenMarieD87
    JenMarieD87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ty everyone, ♡
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    They're 7 years apart but it looks like you lost ten years off your age. Great job. (:
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and look great. I too have problems with photos of myself but yesterday I plucked up the courage to put one up for my mfp friends to see. Like you, I was critical of myself in it but one friend reminded me that negative talk was bad and that if I wouldn't say it to a friend I shouldn't say it to myself! Be kind to yourself and celebrate your achievement. And smile! X
  • aliricp
    aliricp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. And you should be proud. You look great.
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    great result, congratulations
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    n88k6yz9vhfb.gif wow,. well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!