Looking for friends, fitness and fun!!!

Options
Nicksmom106
Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
edited October 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I'm Ali and I was a member back in 2006 where I lost 45 lbs, made mucho friends and learned some great tools....(met some of "those" too but that's a discussion for another day😏)

Anyway! Just wanted to say hi and see if I could hopefully find some pals to go on my new journey with! I already found my girl pc!! Who is the bomb!🌼 and I'd love to meet you all and share some motivating, tips and fun!

Little about myself since I can't post to my profile since there is a blah blah blah server error blah and they are working on it blah blah....so ya first not very tech savvy😒

I'm married and we have an amazing son 17,who is so funny, handsome, kind and super active, and also happens to be autistic💙

He's the light of my life and as he says we are "best friends in the world!!! "💞 swoon! He is not really conversational, but can talk and we are blessed that he can convey quite well with his limited but not less, phrases and speech. He's really a riot and keeps me busy and so happy😍.

So ya, I basically need to live forever, and since I just turned (cringe) 50 last Saturday, I'm running out of time to get my healthy on!💪

I use to run, and danced ballet for many years, now taking a walk is a big deal, mostly time is the thing or lack of it...or its just an excuse....that's where you can help me please!!! I need to get.moving!

My weight sky 🚀ed up to 225! For a 5'2" chick, not so great! But with diet I'm down to 207 and I know if i move more i can do it...it's just there are sooo many good excuses, it's too cold, I'm too tired, my knee hurts, Nick gets out of school soon....😌I got a million of those babies I tell you.

So please come by to say hi and add me as a friend of you don't mind my type of crazy...I'm a very good at motivating others, just not myself! Lol

Oh also, I like reading, cooking, dancing anything from salsa, ballet, to shaking my booty in the kitchen, I love to laugh, and write and draw, I'm working on a kids book now, and by working I mean procrastinating😋

Well, hopefully will chat soon and I hope to meet more of you wonderful folks and we can continue our journey to health and fitness, and for me Narnia, it's where all my cute cloths are in the back of my closet😏 (pc you get it lol)

Hugs!!!🌼

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Ps... I don't know how to request friends so if you want to request me and I hope you do!!! I promise I'll accept.😎