Looking for friends!

Hi all! I’m a 31 year old mom to 3 little girls, I have spent a few years back and forth on weight watchers, keto, myfitnesspal, etc but I’m ready to take this seriously and commit to MFP as I think this is the best bet for maintaining a sustainable and healthy diet and lifestyle. Please add me so we can motivate and inspire each other! :)

Replies

• ranric14
    ranric14 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi I've been with MyFitnessPal like 5 years I love it I've done Weight Watchers in the past first time I did Weight Watchers I lost 24 pounds in a year and then I was stuck no matter what I did what I tried I would stay the same and now I'm in the same routine again my doctor recommended a lie for me to try and I liked it it's safe and but now I'm stuck it's almost a year of loss close to 15 lb and I'm stuck by you to stay the same or her go up and down one one down one up one was wondering if you have ever tried the Ally or if you knew who body anybody that did was wondering if I should get off of them for a while and then maybe try him again..

Thanks and good luck.
  • ranric14
    ranric14 Posts: 16 Member
    Nicole r
  • MeraiahB
    MeraiahB Posts: 40 Member
    Hello , I have been here and back tried a few things but am very limited in mobility so that kinda sticks it to me lol. I have lost and gained and lost and gained between being ill and the medication ick! but I am trying again and not giving up because I am going to do it one way or another. I had a Gastric sleeve done in April of 2016 so my stomach is only 8oz. lol I should be loosing but have been doing a lot of research lately on natural metabolic boosters or triggers to get it going again because what exercise I can do is not enough. I don't eat sugars or carbs much for that matter so it is not that. I will see what works and let you know if you like add me and it will be in my notes.

I know 2 key ingredients to losing weight drink at least 64 oz of water a day and get plenty of sleep at night. if you do not do either of these your kidneys do not function as optimal as the should and you do not flush your system out, think of it as washing the fat away.

I know this as a nurse and as personal experience on monitoring my weight daily night and day over a time period to see how thing effected my weight and those are 2 major ones.
  • Small_B
    Small_B Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m just starting again too.
  • APurpleNinja
    APurpleNinja Posts: 7 Member
    Hi there, I've started MFP about three times, but this time I've kept it up for about a month and plan on keeping it up for at least a year. Since I've made my account two years ago I've gained 20 pounds and then lost 31 pounds. I'm hoping to finally take control of my obesity, and learn to love my body. I'd like to make some friends so we can all keep each other motivated.