100 lbs to lose

Options
Looking for friends who have 100 lbs to lose and who would like to have accountability, support and encouragement from others going through similar situations. No rules!! This is the place for friends to talk and communicate with the ups and downs of trying to lose weight. Positively being there for one another. Feel free to add me!!

Sincerely, Marie

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,218 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You can do this. :)
  • marianmarquis
    marianmarquis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose! Lost 7.5 lbs in the last two weeks. It’s a lot of calorie counting and 8 glasses of water a day! Feeling determined 🏃🏻‍♀️
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,591 Member
    Options
    We have a monthly challenge and support group set up that might be helpful. It's being a great support for me on a 100+ journey. Check it out and see if you are interested:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • Skinny_Curvez
    Skinny_Curvez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 lbs to loose. Since re-activation of my page two weeks ago I’ve lost 10 lbs so far!;) Ferl free to add me for support as well! All is welcome! We CAN and WILL DO THIS!
  • kitscats1563
    kitscats1563 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AustinRuadhain! Thanks for letting me know about the group. Checked it out but they are no longer excepting new members. Will try again next month.
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hey! Added! I've already lost a bit over 100 pounds, but would love to cheer you on! It is so worth it, you got this! 😁
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 100lb - lost 26lb since July so a quarter of the way there :) feel free to add me I'm always looking for more friends to share the journey with 🌼
  • Small_B
    Small_B Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100, feel free to add me!