It's been awhile

Options
3y04qttgshrd.jpg

Since my injury and surgery in 2017, I have struggled with my recovery. I'm a very active person, so the idea of not working out and resting was difficult. I didn't realize how out-of-whack my body was when I returned to the gym. Hope and knee pain was accompanied by sciatic pain. I thought I would never fully recover.

This past May, I met my nutrition coach at the Santa Clarita Nutrishop. Joe taught me how nutrition and exercise must be correctly paired to see results.

This progress pic is from May 2018 till 2 weeks ago. I'm not there yet, but I'm doing my best to stay the course. Keep pushing forward people!

Replies

• clynds
    clynds Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. And more importantly: Strong! Injuries are incredibly frustrating. I've been through a few over the years, so I can imagine how amazing it must feel to be back doing what you love and getting some good results. Nice work!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You look really great! I'd love to learn from you about what you learned through your nutrition coach! Whatever it is it's working😎👍

Hugs 🌼
    Ali
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to share what I've learned.