typing all my food daily is tough.

I never knew I ate so much.trying to stay away from all fast food restaurant.seems its very hard to drive by and donut shops I cant even go in for fear of getting my LOVILY donuts.im border line diabetes.and have gout so no drinking no sugar life is tough at 50 now.:(

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I'd rather have tough but alive, personally...
  • JayneHarrison10
    JayneHarrison10 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Chris. I am also borderline diabetic and logging food has been a real eye opener when it comes to accounting for sugar. I always thought it was just added sugar that was the culprit but I am going over my allowance without actually adding sugar to anything. I need to radically rethink my diet! I have no idea how to add someone to my friends list so if you would like to be friends can you add me?
  • Tatummfp
    Tatummfp Posts: 73 Member
    Chris, I've had gout since I was 18. I don't wish it for anyone.
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Hello Chris. I am also borderline diabetic and logging food has been a real eye opener when it comes to accounting for sugar. I always thought it was just added sugar that was the culprit but I am going over my allowance without actually adding sugar to anything. I need to radically rethink my diet! I have no idea how to add someone to my friends list so if you would like to be friends can you add me?

Just curious as to what you usually eat in a day as I have realized that I eat a TON of sugar and almost ALL of it is naturally occurring in the foods I eat. Bummer!
  • Wow I’m border line diabetic and I’m not taking as serious as I should being that my grandfather his sisters and my mother all have and had it. You can do this it’s all in our heads