Anyone having log in issues?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I can't access my profile or diary apparently... yet I'm logged in just fine on the forums.

Is it just me? That's using my computer...

Replies

• greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My app (iOS) has been wonky for several days now - logging me out, acting like I’m a new user after I log in, deleting data entries, etc. The website is working fine, though, so I’m getting around the problems that way. Not sure what’s going on.
  • stemsnpancetta
    stemsnpancetta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes. I had to start a new account. I've contacted customer service and haven't received a reply yet.
  • Gawanne32
    Gawanne32 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    All the time. Thought it was my iPad at first but everything else is fine.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    It's really weird. No problem on my phone, or on the forums on my computer, but I can't access my account and diary LOL.
  • patsyacs
    patsyacs Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Same here. Forums work fine but can't access the diary or home on my computer. I saw a post in the "news & announcements section that says they asked that we change our password a couple months ago after the hack that occurred. Anyone who did not change their password would be denied access to the site. I changed my at that time so what gives? And why only deny us access to the diary and home screen? At least I can still enter items in the diary on the phone app and on Kindle app. But frustrating.
  • kelmomto3
    kelmomto3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can log in but the search isn't working when I try to add a food to my diary.
  • MichiM1
    MichiM1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a problem over the weekend as well. I tried too many times and got locked out of my account. The reset password email never made it to my home email & computer . I waited until Monday & used my work computer. Fortunately, on that computer I was still logged into my account. After a couple of attempts to change the password failed, I double checked & made sure my profile had my work email listed & contacted customer service. Had to do a couple of iterations because the link to reset the password had expired & had to have customer service reset it. It worked after that & am now back in.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    My app (iOS) has been wonky for several days now - logging me out, acting like I’m a new user after I log in, deleting data entries, etc. The website is working fine, though, so I’m getting around the problems that way. Not sure what’s going on.

This is what’s happening to me as well. I tried adding wine cap mushrooms and it wouldn’t add.
  • maylingsmom
    maylingsmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find foods on the database. Tried looking for Ritz crackers & it said that doesn't exist. It seems to be fixed now.
  • K32ly5mith
    K32ly5mith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got kicked out towards the end of last week. Did the password reset and everything worked fine again until this evening. Now I am kicked out again. I tried the password reset both on my phone and laptop. Could not get in on my phone through Facebook or the site. Got in on my laptop but it is taking forever to load my food diary information.
    There has to be some type of technical issue.