0uvkykld0m3b.png
"Don't marry a very small man." HEHEHEH

Wonder what the list would consist of today

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!!!

Where is your modern day rendition? Or will you leave that to the MFP masses??
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    don't marry a Gemini, Libra, or Gryffindor
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    FINALLY!!!

Where is your modern day rendition? Or will you leave that to the MFP masses??

I definitely need the masses
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Hmph! You have no idea what you're missing out on. Or maybe you do. Whatever. I will take my well-balanced self to someone who appreciates passive-aggressive mind reading challenges then shall I?

And on that note, never marry a Taurus or a Pisces. If you believe in such things
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Hmph! You have no idea what you're missing out on. Or maybe you do. Whatever. I will take my well-balanced self to someone who appreciates passive-aggressive mind reading challenges then shall I?

And on that note, never marry a Taurus or a Pisces. If you believe in such things

Wait.... I give these challenges too... and I am a Sagittarius...
  • pudgy1977
    Options

How do we feel about Capricorn-Aquarius cusps?
  • iMago
    Options

hey now, no need to slander the best sign
  • Versicolour
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Love em to bits!!!! My son is almost one. My sister is Capricorn and my mom is Aquarius. 😘
  • Versicolour
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Wait.... I give these challenges too... and I am a Sagittarius...

Close enough. My oldest son is also Sagittarius. We are similar enough that we have the same sense of humor and also have the shy, non-people person persona
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Love em to bits!!!! My son is almost one. My sister is Capricorn and my mom is Aquarius. 😘

mn9krje2ccox.jpg
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options

Gryffindor? Not Slytherin?
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Do not Marry! Big trap!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Dont
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    How, When and Who to Marry

I've never wanted to get married, but if I did I like the idea of a drive thru wedding, the idea makes me smile
  • iMago
    Options
    lol sun signs are meaningless without context within the entire natal chart

*witchy hair flip*

you're only saying that because the sun in libra is forming a square with the moon in capricorn rn lmfao
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I've never wanted to get married, but if I did I like the idea of a drive thru wedding, the idea makes me smile

Stop at the drive through liquor store on the way?
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    One rule - never get married.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Stop at the drive through liquor store on the way?

Is this a thing!! I wanna live where you live!!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Awe... it's too bad marriage has such a bad rap. I would totally do it again. I don't believe life is meant to be lived alone. Having someone to love and support is a beautiful thing, especially when you can't keep your hands off eachother...

Alone and married aren't the only two options. Love and support can exist without the ceremony.