Scales

CatRodger
CatRodger Posts: 105
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Weighed myself today when woke up before wee was 159.4 after wee was same weight then my daughter weighed herself and I got back on and they read 157.6 LOL lost weight watching her weigh herself, then hubby done it, and I got back on and weighed 155.6 PMSL

Who'd have thought watching other people weigh themselves would make you lose weight queue 100 people please !

OK wont joke about it, I dont get it, I put a new battery in two weeks ago but the scales are being idiots, brought them downstairs and weighed on concrete and was 158.

I just dont get what my scales problem is :S

Replies

• SidAZ
    SidAZ Posts: 3
    Scales can be pretty testy sometimes, especially electronic ones. Is there a reset button of some sort? Perhaps it is time for a new scale maybe? I had a similar problem and just decided to go back to basics with a dial scale.
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    all of my scales have done this!
    even more so after my partner been on.
    i go on few times till get 3 of the same reading or if there is feet extenders on i take them off & but them back on or if scales are always used in same place be slight indent in the carpet so i move them.
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    my scales are pretty dodgy too. i usually stand on them about four times before i accept what they say!
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    i have an electric one is pretty good but how u stand and where u stand can also be a factor
  • CatRodger
    CatRodger Posts: 105
    think im taking the 158 its more realistic as I was 158.4 on Wed :o) id love to take the 155 but im being a lil serious here, and im going to weigh myself on my mums, but do my major weigh at the gym Saturday where you pay 50p in one of them machine things :D

Be nice though if you really could lose pounds watching others weigh themselves LOL

Weighed myself after school run 158 :) so I will accept that one.

Cat x
This discussion has been closed.