OMG help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    see your doctor. There may be other symptoms you are not aware of (i mean - you may be experiencing other symptoms that you are not aware are all related). it could be your diet, it could be your shampoo, it could be a hormone related issue. it could be many things. your doctor should be able to help

(for example, i had some hair loss when i had thyroid issues. but i didn't even notice it that much - as you all say, some hair loss is "normal" - but the endo asked me other questions and did the blood work and scans and there you had it).

yes, that's what happened with me. I had a bunch of very common symptoms and I was unaware of how related they all were. Each thing just seemed independent of each other and nothing really stood out to me to indicate one thing or another. :flowerforyou: Good luck!
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I had a major hairloss episode in my life, because i change job and worked in a start up. it was a toxic environment and with people bickering all the time.
    And diet wise about an earlier post. Vegetarian and vegans is not the ultimate solution. I know vegetarian that have heart attacks because the meat substitute are highly processed as well. but this is your body's way of telling you something is not right. and do examine your life as well as your body. Also check your environment see if any factory moved in around you and your water stream too.

Stay well