Liift4 or Beachbody friends?

Options
My_Butt
My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
I’m beginning Liift4 on Monday and was looking for friends that also do Beachbody workouts.

Replies

• shellnaga
    shellnaga Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi-I do Beachbody workouts. I haven’t tried LIIFT4 yet.
  • competeagain2x
    competeagain2x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I’ve done beachbody
    The yoga workouts are great
    The high intensity military workouts kick butt too!
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started LIIFT4, 4 weeks ago. I am having issues with how to track food though as I do not use shakeology
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started LIIFT4, 4 weeks ago. I am having issues with how to track food though as I do not use shakeology

I don’t use shakeology either. I eat mainly a plant based diet, so I basically just do CICO.
  • brendalong15bl
    brendalong15bl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love LIIFT4! I'm on my 6th week and can feel my muscles getting stronger 😊
  • hatsumi141
    hatsumi141 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I do 21 day fix and gonna do lift after I'll send a request
  • alevbrant
    alevbrant Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I do Beachbody Piyo. Though not daily. Now that the weather is changing I'll be more likely to do it than go outside for my exercise. Anyone up for a challenge?
  • alevbrant
    alevbrant Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    I’m beginning Liift4 on Monday and was looking for friends that also do Beachbody workouts.
    I guess you are looking for a challenge! I may take you up on that.
    In

• ksnyder70
    ksnyder70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Shift Shop. I'm trying to follow the meal plans, but they have me on the 2,100-2,400 calorie plan and that seems a lot for someone who wants to lose weight. Any suggestions?
  • Rishamarie420
    Rishamarie420 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam !!! I am doing them now and have done in the past . Amazing results with Beach Body
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Currently on my 2nd week of body beast lean after completing max30. I really need to focus on my nutrition but I am enjoying the program so far. I still swap in insanity max 30 session on cardio days though.

LIIFT4 looks great but I haven't subscribed to beachbody on demand. Maybe after completing body beast then I will consider it.