Tall women (5’8”+) who want friends....

Options
Hi I am looking for other tall women friends on here. I find it so hard to relate to girls 5’7” and below since they typically eat a lot less than me and have lower goal weights. I’m 5’10” so I tower over most of the girls I meet in real life. I have a couple friends around my height in real life but thats about it. I also would like friends with open diaries. Add me :)

Replies

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. Friend request sent.

But don't look at my diary this upcoming week. I have a huge weekend planned next weekend so I'm banking some calories in order to eat a lot.
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    5ft 8in and I eat around 1800 a day to lose 1lb a week. Currently 245lbs (was 272). I lift heavy 3 times a week and I'm usually busy the other 4 so I rarely just eat 1800 :)
  • evemariepaiement
    evemariepaiement Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 8 1/2 in (I insist on the half, hahaha). You can add me ; )
    I'm paleo (for health and family reasons) so don't judge the fat intake, ok ; )
  • leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi ladies :) I’m 5ft 9in, currently eating to lose kg at around 1200 cals. Feel free to add me as I haven’t worked out how to do it!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0", I was netting around 1500 initially to get from 224 down to below 200. Once I was in the 190s, I have been netting around 1800 most days and still losing, down to 189 now. I think I have an open diary, I will have to double check. I generally work out 6-7 days a week right now as I am deployed but will be back down to 4-6 once I go home. Goal weight range is 170-175 and then working on recomp.
  • abt1996
    abt1996 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 22yr old and 6'1". I currently am fluctuating around 150-155 (due to my menstrual cycle lol) and have been at this range for about a year. My highest weight was around 183 back when I was about 17/18 yr old. My goal is to fluctuate around 145-150. I eat about 2000 net calories per day. I'm trying to do this as slow as possible so that I build good habits. Everytime I've gotten to 145 it's always been too fast and I yo-yo back. I'm trying to lift more weights too. Sending you all good vibes!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    5'8 1/2'' here. I eat about 1400 cal a day and eat back all exercise calories. I'm very close to my goal weight and b/c I'm injured I haven't been able to work out so CICO is my best friend. Add me if you'd like.
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and would love more friends! :)
  • Mirja123
    Mirja123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet and am struggling to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 175lbs. I'm now between 212 and 218. I had one to many big macs while pregnant and ate very large portion sizes (which is my problem now I think). I'm also 36 years old. I feel like I'm in another person's body. I also lack will power and time. Looking for advice for anyone who has successfully lost the weight as a tall woman!
  • Amazon314
    Amazon314 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and 190lbs, hoping to get to 170lbs. This app has me set to eat 1880 cal but I have only met that goal a few time (I'm new here).

My recent weight gain has been because I could no longer afford to compete and play at the top level of my sport but I've still been eating the same. I'm trying to get to the gym at least 3 times a week plus my one derby practice.

I'm more into lifting than cardio and love ice cream
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I’m 5 ft 8 and 70 kg happy to make new friends
  • HSmom47
    HSmom47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I’m 5’ 9”. It’s wild being in a group where I’m not the tallest. How fun! My weight is around 182 and my goal weight is 158, which is where I feel cute but not too skinny. Throughout my 20s and 30s, I hovered around the 140s and 150s (having 3 babies), but three years ago, I hit 50 and menopause and started eating carbs like crazy. Not recommended! Learn from my mistakes!
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'9. CW is 188 but GW is 145...but I may be okay with 160? I haven't been 145 since college so I'm not sure if that's realistic or not as I'm pushing 40 lol. I'm wondering what is realistic for my age and height so I don't chase a unicorn goal. I'd be happy to connect with other tall ladies with similar goals 👍😁
  • SuperStinaSparkles
    SuperStinaSparkles Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’8. SW was 230. CW is 178. GW is 160 (for now/short term). It’s so great to have this group of tall, lovely ladies! I’m tagging onto this thread for support and such. I don’t know how to do an open diary. Is there a specific way to do that? :D sorry I have been using the app since December but I still don’t get it sometimes :tongue:

Edit: to clarify, I haven’t lost over 50lbs since December! :lol: I started Aug. 2018
  • Neicey91
    Neicey91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8 Im so new to all this I don't know how to add people let alone use this app. But I am trying. Im trying to make friends and kick start a healthy life! Feel free to add me, talk to me, help keep me on attack, share ideas with me. Im such a sweet person so plz LEAVE THE DRAMA OFF MY PAGE! Thank you!
  • annshandle
    annshandle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and eating around 1500 or so. I do eat back some exercise calories. I'm currently running/hiking 3 - 4 days a week. I'm looking to lose about 40 or so pounds, as someone else said above, menopause sucks.
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi I’m 5 ft 81/2 and going to be 47 in a few days. I’m a busy working single Mom to 2 kids aged 14 and 10.

I’m on month 4 of lifestyle change. Hired personal trainer for 3 months and dropped weight and toned up. Now I work out on my own 5-6 days a week. I don’t own a scale and hate getting weighed but I’m fitting into size 6 jeans and ones marked 28 inch waist. I’m probably around the 155lb mark. DR the other day said my BMI us 23.

Would like to lose a few more lbs. I’ve been doing 16:8 IF for the past 8 days roughly eating between 11-7 give or take an hour window there. I feel great. It seems like it’s working wonders on my midsection.

Dieting is hard. It’s a lot of work and a lot of planning. Frustrating at times but this is the longest ever that I’ve stuck to dieting and this is the thinnest I’ve been since my 20’s.

Feel free to add me
  • tabithalobster
    tabithalobster Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    6’ 2” here and just starting for the 2nd time😩. Got down to 90kg about 4 years ago and felt amazing. Now 124kg and feel crap, plus got menopause going on too..........
    evidently my TDEE is 2364 calories (fairly sedentary), so I’m planning on 1700 calories, and upping the exercise (just walking until I hit 110kg then I might risk the gym again).

I need to change lifestyle really, so the red wine and pasta/cheese/bread has to go.