New!

Options
Hi all, I’m Saskia and new to this.

Basically I started slimming world in January and have successfully lost 2st 5lb however, I’m starting to maintain a lot even though I’m sticking to plan and I’m wondering if I need to start calorie counting in order to get to my goal weight!

Either way I thought I’d give this a go. Feel free to add me. Would be fab to have extra support and help along the way! 😊

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,220 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’m Saskia and new to this.

Basically I started slimming world in January and have successfully lost 2st 5lb however, I’m starting to maintain a lot even though I’m sticking to plan and I’m wondering if I need to start calorie counting in order to get to my goal weight!

Either way I thought I’d give this a go. Feel free to add me. Would be fab to have extra support and help along the way! 😊

Counting macros and calories helped me dial in my cutting phases for sure. Best of luck to you!
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to get to 118lb from 125lb which I maintain just fine. I think we have similar goals! I’d love the encouragement and to be encouraging.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @saskiajayeee congrats on the progress you’ve made so far counting your macros can certainly help along with being disciplined
  • missperfect1224
    missperfect1224 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to lose 12lbs. Looking for someone to help me get that fitness spirit back! And vice Versa. Let’s motivate one another!!
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. feel free to add n chat !!!