FASTer Way To Fat Loss Peeps?

Anyone else doing the program with Amanda Tress? I'd love to hear about ideas, recipes, etc!

Replies

• MattFerenc
    MattFerenc Posts: 1 Member
    My wife and I are doing it.
  • foxlme
    foxlme Posts: 57 Member
    I am! Finishing round one now and signed up for round 2. Loved it.
  • gallupingcougs
    gallupingcougs Posts: 1 Member
    Just starting. How did it go for you?
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    I’m just starting too,
  • cevallandingham
    cevallandingham Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2019
    I did a round last summer, but I’m jumping back on this week (unofficially).
  • dlarsen70
    dlarsen70 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m starting on Monday. Beth Chappo from @seersuckerandsaddles turned me on to FWTFL. She shares a lot on IG including recipes.
  • louisaslater
    louisaslater Posts: 1 Member
    I just finished prep week with a coach group. Liking the intermittent fasting.
  • kizla
    kizla Posts: 1 Member
    I start tomorrow (just finished prep week) and feel a wee bit overwhelmed/nervous-I have so much to learn about macros and finding the right foods it feels like a complicated jigsaw puzzle, tbh. We’ll see how it goes!
  • ebenbrika3205
    ebenbrika3205 Posts: 2 Member
    I start prep week tomorrow for the first time! Hoping to understand the process and see some results! Keep in touch!
  • echo67
    echo67 Posts: 1 Member
    Week 1 starts for me tomorrow! Any advice from those that have completed a round or two ?
  • ashivnc
    ashivnc Posts: 22 Member
    I'm starting my sixth week right now, and have signed up for VIP. I am loving it. My biggest advice is to plan our your day ahead of time so you can meet your macros, and really use prep week to learn everything. Good luck!
  • Gailileo687
    Gailileo687 Posts: 6 Member
    I've only been doing this a few days. But it seems far too easy and like I'm eating much more food than I had been. Anyone else feel that way at first?
  • jenessa20
    jenessa20 Posts: 1 Member
    Finishing week 4 and getting ready to join the VIP soon! I am LOVING it! I've already lost 2 inches on my waist, tummy, and hips! So awesome!
  • mrsannaanthony
    mrsannaanthony Posts: 3 Member
    I started about a month ago with my husband. The workouts are brutal, but they target different areas of the body, which is great. The recipes are yummy, and it's a different kind of full. Sometimes, we skip dinner.

Is there a better way to log FASTer Way meals on here? I log most of them as homemade, but I wish there was a more accurate option.