Replies

• whitneyrabbott
    whitneyrabbott Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    26 so far!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing this since jan,2017, ive lost 71lbs.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Started mid-July, 55lbs down. Really nice to see others doing so well! Good luck to everyone else!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Lost 25 lbs five years ago. Ran a couple bulk/cut cycles since and am currently maintaining.
  • kami3006
    Options
    Well done; all of you !
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Lost 25 lbs five years ago. Ran a couple bulk/cut cycles since and am currently maintaining.

Being able to do 5 years of maintenance seems like a fantasy for me. Then again, 101 days ago sticking to a diet seemed like one too. I can't wait to hit my goal weight and start that maintaining cycle. I figure I have 1-2 more years (conservatively and cautiously) to lose the weight, and then a lifetime to keep it off.
  • kami3006
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »

Being able to do 5 years of maintenance seems like a fantasy for me. Then again, 101 days ago sticking to a diet seemed like one too. I can't wait to hit my goal weight and start that maintaining cycle. I figure I have 1-2 more years (conservatively and cautiously) to lose the weight, and then a lifetime to keep it off.

I think it seems like a fantasy for most people who need to lose. But, the time passes either way so keep at it and maintenance will come. 101 days is fantastic and having it take time to lose what you need gives you the time to learn the lessons needed for maintaining. Because, it's also an effort. Frankly, that's one of the reasons I like doing a bulk and cut. But, not this year.

Keep going. Ask questions when you need to. There's a lot of support here!

Again, well done so far!