Deleting all my current friends, need new ones!

Options

Replies

• _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    But I bought this for you

burrito_zps9f8061c8.jpg

I guess I will just eat it
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    <----or this

I'm pretty sure this is what true love looks like.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Yes, clearly your lack of weight loss is because of you MFP friends.

Are you F`ing kidding me!!! You`ll see weight loss when you gain some accountability!

I know! Like it's my fault that he likes to eat my cookies.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I mean you have to be joking right?

It's their fault that YOU haven't been losing?

Why would he joke about weight loss? This is his health he's worried about here...

This one seems to be the most tempting of all the above.I can see why it would drive you insane:wink:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    They post pics of their food? What a bunch of d1cks.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    ben_zpsc4940828.jpg

I think .....I think I'm love with you.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing, I sure hope it's a joke
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, I have sympathy for the OP, I gain 10lbs by just looking at pizza lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Suck it up buttercup!:wink:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Cookiescookiescookiescookiescookies

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

image_zpsc93c0500.jpg
  • humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Although I understand where everyone posting food is coming from, you might want to rethink it. I am a compulsive overeater. When I see food, I literally CANNOT NOT eat it. When I see pictures of food, all I can think about is when I can eat next.
    Maybe he is too. Maybe they're trying to do what's best for them, and it's perfectly okay to look for support one specifically needs, ON A SUPPORT WEBSITE.

this is a crazy rude website sometimes smh.

Edit: Although the OP shouldn't be pouting about how it's their ex-friends fault, they should just go about and do what they need to do like a big boy. Sorry dude.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Saves me the trouble!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Why would he joke about weight loss? This is his health he's worried about here...

Its called sarcasm and I agree with her. It is not someone else's fault, its his. Part of succeeding is taking responsibility for your own actions...whether it be what you eat or how you exercise. Man up and it will happen.
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Are you F`ing kidding me!!! You`ll see weight loss when you gain some accountability!

Well you're not very supportive.

I'd rather the truth than supporting failure. I'm pretty supportive, but if you need your *kitten* kicked, I'm more than happy to do it. Add me if you care to.
  • mlisica19
    Options
    Have some self control! Its sad that a simple picture of food gets you to lose it. If you need to grow your self control, there are many steps to do so. Start by meditating, keeping a journal and if you dont do so yet you should start lifting weights.

Meditating allows you to focus on your goals and grow your mental and spiritual strength. Keeping a journal reminds you of all your thoughts, just by simply writing it down. Both also releases stress that you may have that could be forcing you to do things you dont want to do.

Work out yes... but I see far too many people here think that the best way to lose weight is 20-60 minute cardio lessons. Do some cardio, mix up your work outs but lift some weights.

Also studies show that lifting weights grows an individuals confidence and I can contest to that.

Why do so many people on here fear food? I grew up wanting to eat anything and everything but I didnt grow up eating fast food and foods with high sugars, processed or packaged. Maybe currently you cannot eat anything and everything and you have to eat more moderately or you have to eat less in general. We care too much about calories. If you eat a lot of calories... work out. Be more active. Join Crossfit. Do p90-x. Do something.

Look at guys like Michael Phelps. Eats nearly 5,000 calories a day. Yet he is a twig. Why? Because he works out intensely.
  • edrake44
    edrake44 Posts: 14
    Options
    It's their fault for not being supportive. Support isn't the only factor in your equation... You have taken the first step; good on you! Jim Morrison wrote a song about this type of thing. Don't go and move to Paris like he did though, lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8CmVECCp2w
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Be the change you want to see in the world, TyTy. We trust and believe in you.
    e0DV4P3.gif
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

This.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I don't see what the problem is.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJgpCVHagnSJ70_JWAOzrL1Hh3KglcaNr98rDAEXX8c_Ue9j211w

Where do I order one of these! So by seeing the posted pics you don't lose or even gain weight?
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

I know! Like it's my fault that he likes to eat my cookies.

I usually stick to eating other people's cookies.