Deleting all my current friends, need new ones!

Options

Replies

• technobunny
    Options
    tumblr_lnjfboOQuh1qjbdyno1_500.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    In...
    Cheesecakeresize_zpsed96812e.jpg
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I feel my willpower getting stronger for resisting ALL of these. I didnt lick the computer ONCE.

Just twice...:drinker:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Nom nom!

bacon%2520cup.jpg

Is that a bacon mug full of frothy dark beer?!?

I'm just going to stay here awhile.

tumblr_mn7wppuZ9C1srb4uqo1_500.gif
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    OP

tumblr_mr2h5amqkh1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Yes, clearly your lack of weight loss is because of you MFP friends.

Are you F`ing kidding me!!! You`ll see weight loss when you gain some accountability!

Well you're not very supportive.

And you are being unfair blaming your MFP friends for your lack of weight loss. Do they stop you from exercising? Do they stop you from going to the store and shopping? Do they cram unhealthy food down your throat? The answer is no. It is up to you to maintain your weight loss journey, not someone else responsibility to make sure you lose weight. Does pictures of food really not allow you to lose weight? You are kidding, right?

hey now, you don't know what Ty is going through. you're not supportive at all. Be Good to Yourself and to those around you. Just because the Homemade Love others post isn't working for him, doesn't mean that you should be Feeling That Way. This site is for each of us, Any Way You Want It.

true, many of his friends will say "I'll Be Alright Without You", but some will stay, they will wait with Open Arms. they will wait Faithfully.

This Journey is his, Sweet and Simple.
  • Gingersnapsmom
    Gingersnapsmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    As tempting as you make it sound to be your friend....I'll pass. :drinker:
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm going to go eat processed food in honor of this thread.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    As tempting as you make it sound to be your friend....I'll pass. :drinker:

Agreed. Although ride offers on that really cool go-cart may get you some better friends lol
  • ihammen
    ihammen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You have got to be kidding! What happened to accountability!!!
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes, clearly your lack of weight loss is because of you MFP friends.

Are you F`ing kidding me!!! You`ll see weight loss when you gain some accountability!

Well you're not very supportive.

And you are being unfair blaming your MFP friends for your lack of weight loss. Do they stop you from exercising? Do they stop you from going to the store and shopping? Do they cram unhealthy food down your throat? The answer is no. It is up to you to maintain your weight loss journey, not someone else responsibility to make sure you lose weight. Does pictures of food really not allow you to lose weight? You are kidding, right?

hey now, you don't know what Ty is going through. you're not supportive at all. Be Good to Yourself and to those around you. Just because the Homemade Love others post isn't working for him, doesn't mean that you should be Feeling That Way. This site is for each of us, Any Way You Want It.

true, many of his friends will say "I'll Be Alright Without You", but some will stay, they will wait with Open Arms. they will wait Faithfully.

This Journey is his, Sweet and Simple.

Best. Post. Ever.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    You should add me.

I am well-known throughout the Land of MFP...

...for Motivations...

...and for Supports.

ETA: Egads...do people no longer have a shred of skepticism? How do they survive??? I mean, seriously...I...*sigh*

Great job, OP, for taking control of your own Journey. Don't stop believing. I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. :flowerforyou:
    Just gotta say I love the format of all your posts!:flowerforyou:
  • Meadowbreeze
    Options
    Yeah, i just joined and I was thinking I might be better off just going it alone. I think I'll stick to my tracking and stay away from the forum area.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I will admit that it isn't helpful when you keep seeing delicious food but.... you have to man up! take responsibility! they aren't shoving that food literally down your throat are they? no no no no no! don't blame others for something you should be controlling yourself! if you always do that you'll have to be a hermit at home with no friends and no access to the outside world! I mean with that logic, what happens when you walk down the street and see a mcdonalds advertisement? or to the left, a burger king one.... you have to have self control and more than anything, you should be looking at your friends as driving you away from those things. Pushing you to realize that you have a problem!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    is this real life?
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ben_zpsc4940828.jpg

Oh my God... you guys are sooo bad!:laugh: And Karmel Sutra is my Favorite!:smile:
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will admit that it isn't helpful when you keep seeing delicious food but.... you have to man up! take responsibility! they aren't shoving that food literally down your throat are they? no no no no no! don't blame others for something you should be controlling yourself! if you always do that you'll have to be a hermit at home with no friends and no access to the outside world! I mean with that logic, what happens when you walk down the street and see a mcdonalds advertisement? or to the left, a burger king one.... you have to have self control and more than anything, you should be looking at your friends as driving you away from those things. Pushing you to realize that you have a problem!

Well Said!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
  • Maliberri
    Options
    ben_zpsc4940828.jpg

oh my ...
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member