Thank u!!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Nice job! That's amazing!
  • BonitaJas2911
    BonitaJas2911 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look incredible... & can I say as a fellow mother of 2 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 on getting it done with 4!!! I have no doubt you will be able to lose those last 40... I started my journey in January & quit in June... so I recommitted as of Oct 1st & have a total of 30 lbs lost... I would like to lose another 25 lbs... I still havent began working out... that weight-loss is strictly eating healthier.

98hzecwtp628.jpeg
  • destaniegetsfit
    destaniegetsfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look incredible... & can I say as a fellow mother of 2 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 on getting it done with 4!!! I have no doubt you will be able to lose those last 40... I started my journey in January & quit in June... so I recommitted as of Oct 1st & have a total of 30 lbs lost... I would like to lose another 25 lbs... I still havent began working out... that weight-loss is strictly eating healthier.

98hzecwtp628.jpeg

Awesome girl!! Yes, I believe it is mainly the healthy eating that makes pounds drop. I haven't been able to work out at all since October but the pds are coming off just from eating healthy! I do plan to start the gym back up this week! But you look amazing!! 😍😍
  • krich0502
    krich0502 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations you have really done a great job. I’m a mother of 4 too, and it’s been hard. I’ve done the water only and regular gym workouts, and lost 40lbs. I’m kind of stuck here🤷🏽‍♀️
  • destaniegetsfit
    edited November 2018
    Options
    krich0502 wrote: »
    Wow! Congratulations you have really done a great job. I’m a mother of 4 too, and it’s been hard. I’ve done the water only and regular gym workouts, and lost 40lbs. I’m kind of stuck here🤷🏽‍♀️

I've gotten stuck a few times. When I did, i just had to change it up a little. Maybe a different workout or different foods? You will get past the plateau... good luck!! 😊
  • Nonni59
    Nonni59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just made my profile public. I have a long way to go. Have no friends but ready to have some! You look amazing!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    Nonni59 wrote: »
    I just made my profile public. I have a long way to go. Have no friends but ready to have some! You look amazing!

You'll get there. We are all a work in progress! I'll send you a request :) goodluck!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    :)
  • c40morgan638
    c40morgan638 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story.
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story.

Thanks so much!! I hope I can help someone! 😊
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    <3
  • Rizzo_8563
    Rizzo_8563 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Nice job !
  • ggenet2014
    ggenet2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You’ve done fabulous! I’m new and my baby is 32 years old so I’m guaranteed this extra 100 pounds isn’t baby fat. Even though I almost convince myself that it was!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    ggenet2014 wrote: »
    You’ve done fabulous! I’m new and my baby is 32 years old so I’m guaranteed this extra 100 pounds isn’t baby fat. Even though I almost convince myself that it was!

Lol.. well you got this!! Welcome!! If I can help at all, let me kno :)
  • nwokpepeace
    nwokpepeace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's inspiring..... Im new here... Still new in my journey as well... Need more supports and motivation
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    That's inspiring..... Im new here... Still new in my journey as well... Need more supports and motivation

I'll help any way i can :)
  • hammoudhabibi
    hammoudhabibi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing! A few questions, how many calories do you consume daily and do you exercise??
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    OMG you look amazing! A few questions, how many calories do you consume daily and do you exercise??

Thanks so much!! I usually try to stick to around 1200 cal. A day and i exercise when I have time.. (not a lot having 4 kids and a job) lol but most of my weight loss so far has been strictly bc of healthy eating and water! I'd say 90% food 10% exercise...for me anyway :)
  • destaniegetsfit
    Options
    :)