oh no

lee112780
lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
I just ate about 800 calories in snacks! Why? Because Im stressed...Im in my best friends wedding a couple of days, and I want everything to go well. I'm also trying to find an apt, the list goes on! I need some help getting back on the wagon, I can't afford to gain more weight ; (

Replies

• griffswoman
    griffswoman Posts: 30 Member
    Be strong and focus on that goal, you can do it, and we are all here for you, your gonna look fabulous on the day just stay positive
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    I would go out and get some exercise - or stay inside and do some - and put the snacks / treats far far away.
    You need to consider whether the treats are as valuale to you as the way you want to live / look / feel - that's how I remind myself. It's not that I don't have treats, but I need to know what I have to do to work them off again if I decide that I need them more than I don't (if that makes sense!).
    Enjoy the wedding and use some of the stress for positive energy to get you exercising off that angst!
  • RWilliams_Fit
    RWilliams_Fit Posts: 81 Member
    hey so i have simiar situation i am very stressed due to fulltime work and full time school and other crap along the way like us all...and i start my day at 4am so im eating it seems like forever, try to have low calorie snacks around u and try to drink lots of water!! you will be fine, :) keep ya head up
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    thanks! I work overnight...so I'm getting off soon...and I've decided to go to the gym and try to burn some of those snacks off! I NEVER work out after work...but I I feel like I really need it today.
This discussion has been closed.