Share Your Paranormal Experience

Options
vazalamanda
vazalamanda Posts: 10 Member
edited October 2018 in Chit-Chat
Has any of you seen something unusual? I've experienced seeing things that were not normal for three times in my life.

My worst experience was I encountered a head without a body, it had white and black skin, orange big eyes, and it literally stared at me. I closed my eyes immediately. I was stoned, couldn't breath, and incapable of moving and talking for probably 30 seconds. I was in my bedroom. Then it disappeared and I could move my body freely.

The other 2 experience, they weren't harmful and they were just passing by thru my house.

How about you?

Replies

• vazalamanda
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    yep. just last week i had an old ghost contact me again after i thought they'd finally moved on

How they did that?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    yep. just last week i had an old ghost contact me again after i thought they'd finally moved on

How they did that?

via PM.
  • vazalamanda
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

How they did that?

via PM.

Cool.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

How they did that?

via PM.

What is PM?
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Personal message
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    Options
    Messege?
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    Options
    Twice, once at my grands house, I saw gms mother who lived with them for a short time, my cousin saw her too, once at my dad's, spoke to a black entity hovering at the foot of my sister's bed. Both didn't intend harm. Once had my lights go out on my car near a magnetic lab, but I'm sure there was a reason.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I wouldn't say it was paranormal.. .. Just highly irregular.

A woman in our building in Manhattan, decided to commit suicide. She had chosen to fling herself from the rooftop. The commotion woke all the tenants, but as most of the first responders departed, we'd all chosen to carry on as though NOTHING out of the ordinary had occurred.

The following day, my sister and I headed towards the USPS opposite Madison Square Garden to mail our brother his protein et al supplements, whereupon our return address caused a commotion from the USPS staff ...

Staff: You live in that haunted building?
    Us: Haunted!?!
    Staff: Yes. People always die there. Especially young girls. No one knows why. The Police ... Mmmm
    Us: As it happens, one committed suicide last night.
    Staff: No she didn't. She must have been killed.

Fast forward ....

After a long day on set ... We were working on a Newline production filming in Manhattan at the time. We returned to the deli to purchase some dinner and beverages around 1.40am. My sister is very chatty, so when an elderly neighbour of ours showed up, having returned from his trip to Greece, and later complaining about his son's lack luster performance@ uni, she was polite enough to sit with him. I chose to excuse myself, carrying all our groceries with me, crossing the street, as our apartments were a block away, promising to come right back.

I was let in by the doorman of our building, checked both our mailboxes for mail, bee-lined for the elevators. I promptly pressed 8, as my sister's apartment was on the eighth floor, thinking to drop off our purchases and go back to the deli.

As the elevator started to move, the seventh floor lit up. The lift jerked once, and started going down, not up. It opened up on the pitch black basement floor, which kinda freaked me out. I started to press the 'close' button a little frantically when echoes of pipes stretching etc plus the darkness started to make me feel a little uneasy.

When the doors finally closed, I was relieved. Lift started to go up. First floor ... Second ... Then it zoomed past 7th and 8th, finally opening at the rooftop level. It's winter in NYC. It was cold. Eerie. I suddenly recalled the incident from the night before and the ladies at the USPS. Again, frantically pressing close.

When it closed, the stupid lift took me directly to the 7th floor ( my floor) despite my not pressing 7, rather 8 for the second time. This time I did get off, letting off a stream of expletives, choosing to take the stairs up to my sister's apt.

I chose to run down the stairs and all the way to the deli, whereupon my sister greets me with, "what took you soooo long? Apparently, all that, which felt like 15 minutes of hell, took more than an hour.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options

A woman in our building in Manhattan, decided to commit suicide. She had chosen to fling herself from the rooftop. The commotion woke all the tenants, but as most of the first responders departed, we'd all chosen to carry on as though NOTHING out of the ordinary had occurred.

The following day, my sister and I headed towards the USPS opposite Madison Square Garden to mail our brother his protein et al supplements, whereupon our return address caused a commotion from the USPS staff ...

Staff: Yes. People always die there. Especially young girls. No one knows why. The Police ... Mmmm

Fast forward ....

After a long day on set ... We were working on a Newline production filming in Manhattan at the time. We returned to the deli to purchase some dinner and beverages around 1.40am. My sister is very chatty, so when an elderly neighbour of ours showed up, having returned from his trip to Greece, and later complaining about his son's lack luster performance@ uni, she was polite enough to sit with him. I chose to excuse myself, carrying all our groceries with me, crossing the street, as our apartments were a block away, promising to come right back.

I was let in by the doorman of our building, checked both our mailboxes for mail, bee-lined for the elevators. I promptly pressed 8, as my sister's apartment was on the eighth floor, thinking to drop off our purchases and go back to the deli.

As the elevator started to move, the seventh floor lit up. The lift jerked once, and started going down, not up. It opened up on the pitch black basement floor, which kinda freaked me out. I started to press the 'close' button a little frantically when echoes of pipes stretching etc plus the darkness started to make me feel a little uneasy.

When the doors finally closed, I was relieved. Lift started to go up. First floor ... Second ... Then it zoomed past 7th and 8th, finally opening at the rooftop level. It's winter in NYC. It was cold. Eerie. I suddenly recalled the incident from the night before and the ladies at the USPS. Again, frantically pressing close.

When it closed, the stupid lift took me directly to the 7th floor ( my floor) despite my not pressing 7, rather 8 for the second time. This time I did get off, letting off a stream of expletives, choosing to take the stairs up to my sister's apt.

I chose to run down the stairs and all the way to the deli, whereupon my sister greets me with, "what took you soooo long? Apparently, all that, which felt like 15 minutes of hell, took more than an hour.

Ok that super just freaked me out - also in NY here!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

Fast forward ....

Ok that super just freaked me out - also in NY here!

A LOT of weird occurrences happen in Manhattan, I've observed.

Be careful 😉
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    when my granddad died I saw him at the foot of my bed. I woke up in the middle of the night (which turned out to be the time he died over on the other side of the world in the afternoon) and he was at the foot of my bed looking at me and I felt like he was watching over me. I'm sure I woke up, it was not a dream. I went to my parent's bed for the rest of the night, but I wasn't scared, just a bit shaken as it was odd. I was 7.

when my great uncle died (one that I was very close with), I dreamed (this time it was a proper dream, not an awake thing like my grandpa) that I was with him at my grandma's house (he's her brother) and I was lying with my head on his lap and he was stroking my head and saying goodby.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm seeing things that are not there *all the time*. Though I think that makes me a different kind of special.
    My worst experience was I encountered a head without a body, it had white and black skin, orange big eyes, and it literally stared at me. I closed my eyes immediately. I was stoned, couldn't breath, and incapable of moving and talking for probably 30 seconds. I was in my bedroom. Then it disappeared and I could move my body freely.
    This might've been sleep paralysis.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Let's restart this thread for Halloween, the best time of the fear!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I've experienced many over the years, just last night I had the covers pulled off of me and my foot was grabbed and shooked.
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Maybe you were snoring! :wink: