JUNK FOOD AAA needed

Options
To all of you wonderful MFP's.... I need help with sugar/junk food cravings. Are there any natural supplements to help suppress the cravings and maybe my Hulk appetite? My job is mucho stressful and I find myself stuffing my face to deal with the chaotic pace and hectic demand :( Any helpful tips and advice are welcome please

Replies

• Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    One thing I like is the smoothies at Retro Fitness, I get them made with Stevia and it helps me curve cravings typically.

With that said I did just have a tootsie roll, maybe get hershey kisses or a light chocolate/sweet like twizzlers and just limit how much you have. I think knowing you're allowed a small piece of chocolate/sweets a day will alleviate the urge for more.
  • namelesshere
    namelesshere Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    mini chocolate chips, one at a time. Make sure you measure 100 calories so you can track. Or if you like sweet and salty, mix your 100 cal of the chips and ff pretzels. And suck them so they last longer.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    mini chocolate chips, one at a time. Make sure you measure 100 calories so you can track. Or if you like sweet and salty, mix your 100 cal of the chips and ff pretzels. And suck them so they last longer.

I love this idea!