Anyone here have PCOS?

Options
I've been on and off the keto and sometimes low carb train for years now. This past year I've experienced symptoms of PCOS.. irregular cycles, acne, hair loss, weight gain, etc. I haven't seen a gyno or Endo yet but I'm pretty sure I have PCOS and/or possibly endometriosis (my sister has this) Anyway, I'm day 4 into keto this go around and I've only lost 1 lb and no inches. I know the time frame is different for everyone but typically by now I've lost at least 4 lbs and some inches. So I'm just wondering why? Could this be because of my possible PCOS? Is there anything I need to different than before? I've done some research and I came across something saying keto could spike insulin resistance in the beginning? I know I need to go to the doctor and I'm going to, I honestly just haven't had the time. I homeschool my 2 children, my son has autism so I'm swamped with his doc and therapy appointments, I also work from home and my husband works 12 hour days 6 days a week but I'll eventually get there lol. Any advice, info or suggestions is welcome and much appreciated!