Ultimate Accountability Challenge for November

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Looking for a small group of great people who are committed daily reporting of:
At least 20 minutes of intentional exercise; and
Consuming less than their personal limit of calories; and
Tracking every bite; taste; and lick of caloric intake; and
Reporting in to the group every day or at least every 3 days?
If the answer is "Yes, I want to know more!" then
click this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129035-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2018

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    @Dory_42 Thanks for being a wonderful team member!
    We have a great and fun group! There are lots of people who are focused on weight loss and others who are focused on maintaining the success that they have achieved.
    There are members in Canada; South Africa; Australia; New Zealand; Italy; France; England; Scotland and the USA.
    See the link in the top cell to join the November Ultimate Accountability Challenge.
    You will be glad you did.
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    This challenge has been a great help in staying consistent and making that xtra little bit of effort to meet goals not just approximate them - it is a great to know you have to check in at the end of the day - it keeps you mindful of your food and exercise all day long.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    The accountability requirement of this challenge "forced" extra self-awareness on me through the daily tracking / reporting set-up .... which is exactly WHY I joined for the first time last month.

As a result, I totally broke my September plateau, trying for that Winners' Circle at the end of November. Hope to see you there! (whether new or returning)
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I will again be taking part in this brilliant challenge during November. Even though I wasn't able to commit throughout the whole of October due to travelling with intermittent internet access, I remained consistent with the self awareness of my diet and exercise all thanks to knowing that I have the support of the group members and the drive to make myself accountable. See member's old and new on 1/11/2018
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge and really helps to keep me mindful every single day! Come on and join us. :)
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love this group! I have been a member since May. I have 1 year left on my 18 month goal and then I plan to stay in the group for maintenance support. It has become a lifestyle for me and I have thrived on feeling accountable! The posts and pictures are great in this group. I thank all UAC members for participating!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    November will be my 12th month participating in UAC. This group keeps me cognizant of what is required of me to continue in maintenance. Monitoring calories, logging, and exercise are the key components of this challenge, yielding success when coupled with individual determination to stay on track. I do not always make the coveted "Winner's Circle;" but I am among a "winning circle of like-minded virtual friends" with a goal to achieve a healthy lifestyle. None of us is perfect, some days are better than others; but every day is a "new beginning" and a chance to start again for the "new you" that you have been looking for. It is amazing how quickly one becomes comfortable with the program because no one else determines what you can or can't eat, and you decide for yourself the exercise routine that you can comfortably handle. Give yourself the gift of participating in a group where you are in control of your calorie and exercise goals. Looking forward to November!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Thanks to @w8goal4life; @less100n00; @TeresaW1020; @roma49; @allmannerofthings;
    These are some of our great UAC team mates.
    Join the November challenge at this linkhttps://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129035-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2018
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I’ve been a member of UAC since April 2018. If you want to be successful in losing, maintaining, or gaining (you set your goal), this group will help your journey be successful!!

Please take a leap & try it, your future healthier self will thank you! 💪👏🏆
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks for the shout out!
    We invite you to join us in November! See the links in the cells above.
    If you want a positive small group accountability relationship, we have a great team for you!
    Rick
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    This group is totally amazing, we are all in together, no weigh ins or weights to report which means no judgement, we are all here for same thing, to be healthier, happier and wiser, 3 rules, and if you don't make it to the much coveted winners circle no problem, you will never be made to feel you have failed, lovely group!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    tymmiyggptx5.jpg
    Only 3 days left before we begin our November Ultimate Accountability Challenge.
    We invite you to join us. See links above.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    I truly encourage you to join this group. We are a happy group who just wants to support you in your successes, too!

Here’s to a great November of Health! 🎉
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    br9mbyjcimvr.jpg
    Please follow @MadisonMolly2017 and join the Ultimate Accountability Challenge November team.
    See this link for details and sign up https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129035-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2018
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    There is only one day to go before November. There is still time to join our great team, The Ultimate Accountability Challenge. See the accountability rules above and at our site.
    Here is an example of what was posted today as our team mates are reporting in whether or not they have qualified for the October Winner's Circle...the post is by team member, @w8goal4life

Congrats to all of those who plan to achieve Winner's Circle this month. I will not be part of the circle due to extensive travel. @craigo3154 I don't know how you keep up with your workload, required travel, family and commitments. You are an exemplary model of discipline. My continued praises to your wife for her newly discovered self-discipline. Your approach to her weight loss journey is commendable.

A shout out, as well, to all participants who attempted this challenge and continued with participation and logging even after the requisite pass days were exceeded, or failed to achieve Winner's Circle for other circumstances. While we did not achieve "Winner's Circle," we have a "Winning Circle of Friends."

A number of our group members have been challenged this month with illness, injury or loss minimally including:
    @BobWw2017
    @jan110144
    @allmannerofthings
    @MadisonMolly2017
    @RangerRickL
    @trimi1104

Wishing everyone strength, healing and success for November. Looking forward to participating with all of you. Kindest regards

We invite you to be a part of a great accountability team. It's designed to focus on the key attributes of healthy living.
    RangerRickL, aka Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    We do have fun at the UAC...
    et75u2pxzy8v.jpg
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Congratulations to the October UAC Winner's Circle Qualifiers!!!
    These individuals completed 31 days of thoughtful tracking of caloric intake; consuming less calories than their chosen limit; intentionally exercising for at least 20 minutes per day; and reporting in to the group.
    The Winners are:
    @MzRuthy
    @57discovery
    @trimi1104
    @MadisonMolly2017
    @less100n00
    @Bill70Strong
    @stella7x7
    @jan11044
    @craigo3154
    me

We also had many team mates who deserve honorable mention because although they did not technically achieve the Winner's Circle, nonetheless, they had significant positive results during the month of October.

To all new and returning UAC members...Welcome and let's have lots more of you become November 2018 Winner's Circle Members!!
    Best wishes, RangerRickL, or more simply, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    yf67fzbp4ip0.gif

Why not join the fun and the discipline of the November Ultimate Accountability Challenge. See the information and link above.
    November 1 is the last official day to join, but hey...drop in anytime, if you wish.
    RangerRickL
  • jagpalm99
    jagpalm99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m so happy to find an online community to do this with and so happy I joined yesterday to be part of the challenge. Knowing everyone else is doing this really helps! Got my excercise in this morning and happy about a good start to November!