Becky from Ohio... (and Minnesota not too long ago...)

Options
bkajo
bkajo Posts: 32 Member
Hi all -- well, i'm back at it. Been using myFitnessPal for years but never explored the forums. I love forums and being encouraged/encouraging everyone! :smile:

A little about me -- i was my heaviest about 2000/2002 and have WW'd, Sparked, MFP'd my way down 60-65 pounds. Lowest was in 2011 and I've since gained 30, lost 10 of it, now it's time for the next 10...

My activities have changed so much over the years -- from competitive horseback riding and 5ks to crossfit and lifting. My most consistent activity now is walking the dog because *she* has a bad back and needs it! Oh - and landscaping:shovels, wheelbarrows, yards of dirt and lots of plants. Last spring, I rehabbed some old injuries and am now restarting the lifting -- 1st week down! My current goal is to get a solid base of lifting in -- 6 weeks if I stay focused -- and then move back into crossfit for the fun of it. And I have a sweet road bike waiting for me in the spring. I'd love to do the Pelotonia next summer.

Oh - and i'm 60... long term goal is to be fit into my 90s... SCORE!!! My dad's 85 and just hiked PicuManchu in Peru - he's my inspiration...

Hope to get to know some of you and find camaraderie on these boards. Rock the day everyone!!

Thanks for reading, Becky

Replies