Resetting food diary

Options
Is there a way to reset your food log/info? I'd like to start fresh, but keep my log-in/community info.

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to reset your food log/info? I'd like to start fresh, but keep my log-in/community info.

I dont think you can
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about the recent entries list? If so, I don't think you can but eventually the food you haven't logged in a while will drop off the recent foods list.

If you're talking about past log entries then again, I don't think you can but my question would be why do you want to? Even if it doesn't tell a pretty story it's valuable information that you can refer back to and learn from.
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Assuming you're on the app, go to settings then edit profile to change profile info. The for calories calculations go to goals, there you can change your starting weight (and date), and what your weekly goals and activity levels are.

I'm assuming that's what you're after
  • SwtHedgehog
    SwtHedgehog Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will look into those. I had tried MFP a while ago, but didn't do much with it. I just wanted to start fresh. I've been on the app everyday, reading blogs/community forums, but haven't done much logging. We cook a lot from scratch, and the attempt to put everything in, and then to wonder if the calories listed are correct or not, have been daunting. I was hoping to just start fresh with the recent food list/etc., to make it easier to "start". I'm not trying to hide the past, but starting new/fresh seems easier if I'm not searching through stuff that was previously there.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will look into those. I had tried MFP a while ago, but didn't do much with it. I just wanted to start fresh. I've been on the app everyday, reading blogs/community forums, but haven't done much logging. We cook a lot from scratch, and the attempt to put everything in, and then to wonder if the calories listed are correct or not, have been daunting. I was hoping to just start fresh with the recent food list/etc., to make it easier to "start". I'm not trying to hide the past, but starting new/fresh seems easier if I'm not searching through stuff that was previously there.

Get food items from the database and your recent foods will soon change