Arbonne

Options
Does anyone know anything about this

Replies

• amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could expand on why you think it has relevance and give us a more specific question to answer?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    You don't need to buy over-priced MLM products to lose weight or be healthy.

What kind of results were you hoping it would give you? Maybe we can give you some ideas of what you can do for free instead.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Tell your friend she is being scammed and you want better for her than that.
  • smcurtis1981
    smcurtis1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had a boss that used this - she lost alot of weight but really how is it different to meal replacements of any kind? The accompanying diet was very restrictive to. She tried to get me on it but the price was out of my budget. I'd rather eat food!
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

She also stopped eating meat of any kind of which I know a lot of people who have stopped eating meat I guess I just don’t understand why
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    cnjg6677 wrote: »

She also stopped eating meat of any kind of which I know a lot of people who have stopped eating meat I guess I just don’t understand why

Sounds like she is reaching around for some changes to feel good about but has got a little misguided.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I don't know about their weight loss stuff, but I used to love their shampoo/conditioner and would stock up when they ran sales...sadly, they no longer make the formula that I loved so much so I haven't used any of their products in several years.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    cnjg6677 wrote: »

I like to google things I don't understand. It leads me to all kinds of information , sometimes conflicting, but almost always to an answer.