ONEderland By Christmas Accountability Group

Options
I'm looking for people to join me in my quest to make it to ONEDERLAND by Christmas! Sometimes you just hit that, "Holy crap, I need to do something about this," wall and that has happened to me. I am officially at my highest non-pregnancy weight EVER. I would love to see 199 on the scale for Christmas! Best Christmas present ever for ME AND ME ONLY. It doesn't matter how much you have to lose, it could be 5 pounds or 20 pounds!

I am 32 (soon to be 33 on 12/27), I am married to a wonderful and very supportive (and thin) husband who loves me unconditionally. We have two beautiful daughters who I want to start setting a good example for, they are 9 and 6. I live in Michigan so the weather is turning to BURRRR very quickly here so most movement for me will need to be done within my home on a treadmill, videos, challenges, etc. In May of 2017 I was diagnosed with Spondyloarthritis and a slew of other autoimmune diseases. Basically my joints (mainly spine and ribs currently) are going to hell... all this extra weight doesn't help and I need to start taking care of ME instead of everyone else around me. Naturally, I've always put my children and husband first but if I want to have any quality of life long-term then I need to figure out how to put myself first. I work a very successful and stressful career (50+ hours per week). My only time at home when i'm not sleeping is between 5:45pm-9:30pm daily. Trying to make dinner, keep up on chores, shuttle the girls to sports practices, help with homework, bathe, etc. all within that short time frame does not leave much time for ME.

Help motivate me and i'll do the same for you!

Requirements:
Post a weekly check-in. You can pick whatever weigh-in day you'd like, I will personally be doing it every Monday morning in order to hold myself accountable over the weekends.

Check-in as you'd like throughout the week. Post motivational tips, quotes, pictures of what you're eating, challenges to get others to move more, etc.

Here goes my first check-in!

Starting Weight: 215 on 10/29
Goal Weight: 199 by 12/25
Pounds Lost: 0
Pounds to Lose: 16
Weeks to go: 8

Good Luck Everyone!

Replies

• Brosco1985
    Brosco1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 212 lbs. my goal before Christmas 185 lbs. I started this journey a few years ago at 177 lbslost 30 lbs in a year. Then I started nursing school and became a nurse and diet with exercise went down the drain. I want to tart back up again.

Adding you as a friend we can definitely motivate each other.