Fitbit Charge 3

Options
Does anyone have the Fitbit Charge 3, and if so, what do you think of it?

Replies

• jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I don't have it yet, but I really want to get it, mostly because it's finally water resistant and I want to take it swimming. Otherwise I probably wouldn't bother, as my charge 2 still works just fine.
  • hotel4dogs
    hotel4dogs Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I also swim.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have it - was definitely worth the upgrade from my 2! Holds a charge for the full week, waterproof, has more exercises for tracking, and I really like being able to scroll down from the main screen to see all of my current stats/numbers without the app. (And for us ladies it also has the option to track our cycle)
  • JoAnnIsFit
    JoAnnIsFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get my FitBit 3!! 🤗👻🎃
  • hotel4dogs
    hotel4dogs Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I wonder if there will be any black Friday specials on it ?!?!
  • RicktheBruce2018
    Options
    Ordered mine yesterday, can’t wait. Perhaps we should have a discussion thread just for this model? I just joined the community 5 minutes ago so don’t jump on me if I’m stating the obvious, please. Just show me to that sub-group in here if it exists.
  • RicktheBruce2018
    Options
    P.S. The only cycling I do is this kind: 🚴 so…
    1) Has anyone seen if the Charge 3 works well with my sport and “plays nice in the sandbox” with Cyclometer?
    2) Does the Charge 3 provide any synergies with Cyclemeter or only redundancies?

Tnx, The Bruce!80313ra9qe57.png
  • AZSCUBAMOM1
    AZSCUBAMOM1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hotel4dogs wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies! I wonder if there will be any black Friday specials on it ?!?!

Target and Fitbit.com show Black Friday specials on it. $119.99!
  • VioiletAgnes
    VioiletAgnes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bought a used Charge 3 today. Screen IMHO seems very dark compared to Charge 2....is that something I should be expecting?