What’s your next tattoo?

Replies

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Working on a full leg tattoo.
  • explrr
    explrr Posts: 22 Member
    orngnerdz wrote: »
    I'm going to get a phoenix because so much has changed for me and for the better, but I am waiting until I hit my first big goal weight, I'm about 9 pounds away!

Here is my Phoenix! 7ehguy3b4k1c.jpeg

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,370 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    I have been thinking about a collection of paw prints or horse prints for my past pets, then add to it over the years.

I have Nothing loved is ever lost across my left shoulder with paw prints off the end of it going up my neck. 7 for each of my former and current dogs.

The next two I have in mind are dogs, like all the others.

@ythannah This sounds amazing, will you share a pic?

@4legsRbetterthan2

ePjDzHN.jpg

It would have been really nice if the SO had straightened out my tank a little before he took that pic...
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    I want a line drawing of a cat somewhere on my right ankle area. I'm still scribbling hte sketch and not sure if I want the cat to be kind of jumping down from my little ankle bone thing onto my foot, or perhaps sitting just above the bone with the tail kinda looping down.

I'll end up drawing it on myself with a pen a few times to work out which is better!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    I already have a dragon on my nape and mountains with sun on my ribs. I need to fix the mountain with sun one because not 100% happy with the sky the artist put in.
  • summerresolution
    summerresolution Posts: 651 Member
    I want to get something like this. u0jw9szz1wdw.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I can't even look at the Taco Cabana menu without changing my mind five times.

I could never make a decision on anything as permanent as a tattoo.
  • dianne_davis
    dianne_davis Posts: 198 Member
    A yellow rose.. my grandads favourite flower
  • explrr
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I am going to have 2 more pocket watches added and have the times my children were born r8i0ktegqw62.jpg

Nice!
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Do NOT Resuscitate--- on my chest of course
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I have been thinking about a collection of paw prints or horse prints for my past pets, then add to it over the years.

I have Nothing loved is ever lost across my left shoulder with paw prints off the end of it going up my neck. 7 for each of my former and current dogs.

@4legsRbetterthan2

ePjDzHN.jpg

It would have been really nice if the SO had straightened out my tank a little before he took that pic...

I love it!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    I need to add on to the family garden that is on my thigh. I have four more flowers to add. It will extend from my hip joint to my knee after this addition.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member

@4legsRbetterthan2

ePjDzHN.jpg

Where are you at in that picture? Looks like a beautiful place
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    I have a few ideas, only know where I want the placement of my next tattoo. I want a foot tattoo.

• explrr
    I have a few ideas, only know where I want the placement of my next tattoo. I want a foot tattoo.

I’ll bet that’s a tough spot! I go for my next sleeve session tomorrow.

• megbeveridge93
    megbeveridge93 Posts: 238 Member
    Either a honeybee or a representation of my dog :) Right now I have a peony with a band around my left forearm. Anyone else feel like their tattoos are like armour?
  • themexicanbigfoot
    themexicanbigfoot Posts: 170 Member
    Ah! This makes me want another tattoo so bad. I have 6 right now, all have meaning. But I'm waiting until I hit a milestone weight loss for the next one
  • Drewnot
    Drewnot Posts: 1 Member
    My next planned tattoo is going to be the Valkyrie symbol on my mid back, one blade on each side of spine.
  • explrr
    Drewnot wrote: »
    My next planned tattoo is going to be the Valkyrie symbol on my mid back, one blade on each side of spine.

Sounds awesome!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I am not getting any new ones at the moment, but planning on designing a piece that incorporates my oldest daughter's newborn hand print with my youngest newborn footprint. But, Right now, I really am need of finding an awesome artist that can cover up or fix my old tats.