Been away too long... looking for MFP friends!

Options
Life happens... work, home, good food... well I’m done with excuses. I’m ready to get back on track! I’d love to make some friends and keep this motivation going please add me if you’re looking for the same!

Replies

• roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    3 days back...after a year!👍
  • MyLilBeau
    MyLilBeau Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi All 🙋
  • OnceAgainIvette
    OnceAgainIvette Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for mfp buddies as well. Been away for 3 years having babies back to back and I'm so ready to start loosing all this weight I gain. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • EzPod
    EzPod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys, back from round 2 after 7 months off. Feel free to add me :)
  • Divyanshu91
    Divyanshu91 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    One can never have too many frndz.....feel free to add me.... Will be happy to help.....🙂
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yep
  • Eire2985
    Eire2985 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m hoping third times the charm :)
  • rimapeanut
    rimapeanut Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m also back after straying off the right track for a while. Got 8 kgs to drop and a marathon to run in 3 months!
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend! I’m recently trying to get serious again after some injuries and all of the above..Let’s do it!!
  • Bambi2810
    Bambi2810 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Restarting too! Definitely sticking with it this time, feel free to add me everyone! :) x
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This is my second try lost about 49 pounds trying to lose the last 10 I love this app and the people that I’ve met let’s help each other and keep pushing feel free to add me please
  • scx11
    scx11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am moving from Weight Watchers (lost 55 pounds total) to MyFitnessPal and would love to connect with ladies looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me as a friend!

💕 Stephanie
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat! Looking for friends to re-start this journey.
  • chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ive been using MFP about 6 years. My weight teacking looks like a heart monitor. When iv done well i was logging each day and being accountable to others and out of control when im not. Feel free to add me for support.
  • dcandreani
    dcandreani Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • randiz66
    randiz66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thats exactly how I feel. No more excuses. I always feel better when I exercise and eat healthy but always manage to slip back into my unhealthy habits. This time I am more determined than ever.
  • Mustangmama39
    Mustangmama39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends
  • rory0516
    rory0516 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’ve been back for nearly a year now but starting to get off track and looking to get back to losing
  • meesh045
    meesh045 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Restarting again after a lot of upheaval this year and added heft!! Please add me, I need all the support I can get 😊