Halloween MFP Party!

Options
2»

Replies

• amm253041
    amm253041 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    xw28c0movcio.jpeg

Leopard by day, pharaoh princess by night.
    :-)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    @Snackherbarrell will go dressed as...

v4s58km534hz.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Who's there
    COSTUME
    What trouble are they getting into

*or simple version...what are you dressed as and what trouble are you getting into

Seriously, I'll be handing out candy and am trying to think of something to wear so I don't get in trouble with the parents (usually don't wear much in the evening).

So tonight I will be wearing clothes, maybe cat ears, a masquerade mask and/or a cute little witch's hat fascinator
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Who's there
    COSTUME

*or simple version...what are you dressed as and what trouble are you getting into

Seriously, I'll be handing out candy and am trying to think of something to wear so I don't get in trouble with the parents (usually don't wear much in the evening).

So tonight I will be wearing clothes, maybe cat ears, a masquerade mask and/or a cute little witch's hat fascinator

ehh i'll go ahead and post a pic in the selfie thread for you guys later tonight too!

aww that's really sweet of you- thanks!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Vampire kitty

Pet me and I'll suck your blood
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I was James Bond's fat American redneck cousin: Billy Bob Bond.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @cee134 is going as Google and is going to invade people privacies and pist drunk photos on himself

70ahmahngams.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Who's there
    COSTUME

Those aren't really clothes, but definitely looking forward to your selfie now