Just how special IS your MFP relationship?

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    one time my crush posted a gif in response to something i said that was pretty funny so i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious

I'm claiming this

But you're *gasp* MARRIED!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    one time my crush posted a gif in response to something i said that was pretty funny so i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious

I'm claiming this

Not a thing
  • SwannySez
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’d say things have progressed to the ‘why do you have to live so far away’ stage

2c2ukeznd1q0.gif

Just how many batteries does THIS lover require?
  • SwannySez
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I'm claiming this

Not a thing

This attitude right here is what caused the famine that killed @newmeadow!
  • SwannySez
    edited October 2018
    Options

I'm claiming this

I think we all know by now that does no one 😂

Oh, I think lotsa people are doing it.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

I'm claiming this

As evidenced recently I think we all know by now that stops no one 😂

same
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    We’re definitely in love. He’s definitely going to leave his wife and abandon his kids for me. We’re definitely getting married. I’m planning our wedding for August 2019. All are welcome there will be plenty of booze.

...... you had me at "booze".
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The recipients of my nudesletter and I have a very tight bond. Yep. We tight.

I was in a group like that once.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    It's serious. She just doesn't know it yet.
  • SwannySez
    edited October 2018
    Options

I'm claiming this

I think we all know by now that stops no one 😂

Tell me what I missed...

Well, some awful person named Alejandro de la Vega y Cantandando seduced a lonely wife who was only looking for a cut and hung friend to lean on in times of need. When she found out that lotsa MFP wives were leaning on Senor de la Vega, she took their torrid affair pubic. It scorched the interwebbernetz with its white hot passion. But in the end, it was a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    We’re definitely in love. He’s definitely going to leave his wife and abandon his kids for me. We’re definitely getting married. I’m planning our wedding for August 2019. All are welcome there will be plenty of booze.

I, uh, I just have the one kid... :'(
  • SwannySez
    Options

I'm claiming this

Tell me what I missed...

Well, some awful person named Alejandro de la Vega y Cantandando seduced a lonely wife who was only looking for a cut and hung friend to lean on in times of need. When she found out that lotsa MFP wives were leaning on Senor de la Vega, she took their torrid affair pubic. It scorched the interwebbernetz with it's white hot passion. But in the end, it was a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

This seems pretty legit really.

Dragnet0.jpg
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

I'm claiming this

Tell me what I missed...

Well, some awful person named Alejandro de la Vega y Cantandando seduced a lonely wife who was only looking for a cut and hung friend to lean on in times of need. When she found out that lotsa MFP wives were leaning on Senor de la Vega, she took their torrid affair pubic. It scorched the interwebbernetz with its white hot passion. But in the end, it was a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

yy6wp3mpvsgf.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I got one of the poor schmucks to marry me.
    ge3us3v4061s.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7325056
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I got one of the poor schmucks to marry me.
    ge3us3v4061s.gif

This was before my time and i have still never seen him, but he is definitely a lucky man