Favorite Horror Movies?

Options
2»

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    There are so many good ones, this list is tough...but I'll go to my default "favorites"

Halloween ('78) and the one in theaters right now was awesome, as well!
    Trick R Treat
    Tucker & Dale vs Evil

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    30 days of night, let the right one in, Trick r Treat, frailty, the others, Salem's Lot, Phantasm, Cabin in the Woods, Scream.
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    "Dirty Dancing"

1d03a24aysjo.gif
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Carrie, Children of the Corn, The Conjuring, The Shining, Trilogy of Terror,
    Jeepers Creepers (part 1 only), Paranormal Activity (1-4), The Autopsy of Jane Doe,
    The Descent, 13 Ghosts, Fear
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    30 days of night, let the right one in, Trick r Treat, frailty, the others, Salem's Lot, Phantasm, Cabin in the Woods, Scream.

Frailty was so good. I have been trying to tell people but no one I know has seen or heard of it.
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Steven King’s Thinner (1996)
    fh6lxfphe08x.jpeg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    suzreen wrote: »

Frailty was so good. I have been trying to tell people but no one I know has seen or heard of it.

"you didn't think anyone knew about that did you?"

yeah i love that movie. im a big Matthew mconaughgheyeyeye fan and it always kills me when people say he's a bad actor. because they never saw this movie. plus it takes place in Texas.