Motivational Friends Needed

Options
vvyldvvitch
vvyldvvitch Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2018 in Getting Started
Hi, I am 8 months postpartum and I have 45 freaking pounds to lose. We want to have one more baby, but I want to lose the weight I gained before we TTC. I need to lose this weight hardcore, lol, and I'm prepared to do what it takes.
Soooo.. anyone want to join me?
I'm going to do an anti-inflammatory diet, watch my calorie intake and start my exercise off with simple babywearing/walking.
I'll keep my diary open to anyone, and be regularly active.
Send me a friend request!

v49jte0pioxx.png

Replies

• OnceAgainIvette
    OnceAgainIvette Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 11months post partum and have over 100lbs to lose! I had my kids back to back and now im done! :smiley: feel free to add me :smile:
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I liked your profile pic because i'm a crazy cat lady, so I clicked on the link. INterestingly from your picture above of the nightshade foods, I can eat potato until the cows come home, but cauliflower bloats me!

Good luck with it all - my advice is to not drop calories too much so that you are starving and just go slow and steady.

I am 7.5 years post partum now so seems like ages ago!
  • miritarsh
    miritarsh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5 months postpartum, and in the same boat. I will gladly be motivational buddies with you!
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    4 months postpartum! I was in the best shape of my life before baby and then I got huge, lazy and ate a lot of ice cream lol. I jumped back in last week and have now dropped 4.4 pounds! I'm hopeful it'll come off quickly since I know exactly what works for me! I'd love to be motivational friends!!