Giving it the old college try

Options
As in I'm old and back in college to get an advanced degree! I was doing really well in my weight loss journey until classes started and the weather in NYC began to suck (having so much to do and less daylight to do it in has been making me feel a bit low energy and less motivated)

I work full time and have class often enough that preparing meals daily is currently just an impossibility, so my goals for the next few weeks are to get into the habit of meal prepping and to find healthy snacks that I can keep in my bag all day because I unfortunately have never met a nut that I liked.

My long term goal is to hit the gym more thoroughly than a few sets on each of the main machines and then giving up, and that's one that I would love some sort of guidance or support with, so if anyone's goals seem to align with mine at all I would love to chat! Obviously I would offer that same support in return!

TLDR: back in school and wanting to meal prep/see improvement in the gym and make some fitness friends :)

Replies