Weight gain during pregnancy!!

I had mt beautiful baby girl on 29th May this year. She is now 5 months old. I gained 4 stone when i was pregnant with her. I have totally lost my mojo and willpower! Any support or advice will be much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Replies

• I just had a baby on may 19th. I am on my fitness journey now.
  • JessekaKing
    JessekaKing Posts: 64 Member
    Iโ€™m currently pregnant so not in your shoes just yet...but just remember why you started your journey towards health and your little girl who will be watching/mimicking you as she grows.
  • enikovaczi
    enikovaczi Posts: 11 Member
    I had mt beautiful baby girl on 29th May this year. She is now 5 months old. I gained 4 stone when i was pregnant with her. I have totally lost my mojo and willpower! Any support or advice will be much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hi carylannex,
    I have two kids and trying to get pregnant again. I've gained about 4stone with both as I had very bad stomach cramps in both pregnancies which was worse when I tried any kind of excercise. Looking back now it made me a bit depressed and probably made the situation even worse, so I know exactly how you feel. Are you breastfeeding? If you are it's still very difficult to diet as you probably always feel hungry. I think what you need to do is get some time for yourself at all cost and do any kind of excercise. Anything at all, anything you like. For me it is a ripple effect as not only it makes me feel better but also makes me more mindful about my food choices.
    My kids are my life but my god, kids do suck the life and mojo out of you..
    Xxx Eni