Living within means!

Options
2»

Replies

• VictoriousBeauty
    VictoriousBeauty Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    73CL350 wrote: »
    Catching up on this thread... what is your height and current weight ?

158 cms 335 lbs
    xoxox
  • VictoriousBeauty
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Glad you got some food from your church.
    Have you reached out to your church, charities, friends, family for help with transportation, food or help covering medical costs?

Thank you, God provision came freely without asking though, it was there and I am not meant to eat wheat or, potatoes but accept that 1100 calories is not adequate so will deal with gut issues to keep calories safer level of 1600 which is the lowest my doctor said I should go at my weight
    xoxox
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Have you reached out to your church, charities, friends, family for help with transportation, food or help covering medical costs?

Thank you, God provision came freely without asking though, it was there and I am not meant to eat wheat or, potatoes but accept that 1100 calories is not adequate so will deal with gut issues to keep calories safer level of 1600 which is the lowest my doctor said I should go at my weight
    xoxox

There is nothing wrong with asking for help if you need it...?
  • VictoriousBeauty
    Options

xoxox

Thank you, I know, I just struggle in asking especially as in terms of income I am reasonably well off if the medical stuff wasnt needed, at this time I have food in freezer so, hopefully this provision today will see me through.

God bless you
    xoxox
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

xoxox

Thank you, I know, I just struggle in asking especially as in terms of income I am reasonably well off if the medical stuff wasnt needed, at this time I have food in freezer so, hopefully this provision today will see me through.

God bless you
    xoxox

I know how hard it is to ask for help. Would you help someone you saw in this same position if it were within your means to do so? If yes, then it's not too much to ask. When you are struggling, those who step up to help are the ones who will make you realize how blessed you are to have them in your life. I'm not suggesting take advantage of them, just allow a few people to help you in the coming weeks while you get sorted. (((Hugs)))
  • VictoriousBeauty
    Options
    I know, and of course but, I live in a way many of my friends dont agree with for example I dont take medication unless life crucial so despite severe pain I choose the chiropractor approach than drugs, that is what is the root of my financial issues mostly, and so, it would be unfair to ask those who do not agree with my choices to help in my opinion

I have what I need for now, so I shall try to not worry about next week, or even tomorrow

God bless you
    xoxox
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I know, and of course but, I live in a way many of my friends dont agree with for example I dont take medication unless life crucial so despite severe pain I choose the chiropractor approach than drugs, that is what is the root of my financial issues mostly, and so, it would be unfair to ask those who do not agree with my choices to help in my opinion

I have what I need for now, so I shall try to not worry about next week, or even tomorrow

God bless you
    xoxox

Understood. Take care of yourself. You'll get there.