Not my first rodeo. ANYONE WITHH 100 OR MORE LBS TO LOSE JOIN ME!

Options
Hi my name is Queen! I used MFP back in 2011 and stopped using it once I got what worked for me down to a science. Haven’t counted calories in years!!!! Well now that my body has gotten use to my patterns it’s time to shock it and I figured 🤔 Why not count again? BUT if I’m going to do that I may as well make some friends while I’m here and have a support system. So if you have 100 or more pounds to lose currrently I’d love to have you along for support as well I’d support you. Looking for some sweet, kind, and loving motivational peeps because that’s exactly how I am. No food police or heretics allowed 🤣 hope to meet you soon new friends! Whoever you might be ;) mfp is def I great community from what I remember and I met some people I am still friends with now over 7 years later! I hope to be that fortunate again and foster some new ones. Have a fit day!
-Queen

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Hello, @Qu33n_Karma !
    I am on the 100 pound journey myself. I started early in 2018. 69 pounds lost, just 56 to go! Happy to be MFP friends if you would like. :smile:
    I can also point you at a couple of MFP groups you'd be welcome to join:
    Let's Lose 100+ - We have a running thread, and people mostly check in with a weight update weekly.
    Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group - We have daily checkins (how did you do as compared to your planned food, water, exercise for the day?) and weekly weigh-ins. It's a very friendly, supportive bunch.

Working on my fit day, and hoping yours is going well!
  • christal5401
    christal5401 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great post. I’m looking for friends to exchange some motivation. I just don’t know how to add friends. I have been using this for 4 years off and on and still don’t know all it comes with.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,022 Member
    Options
    Your body hasn't "gotten used to your patterns." You're either less active (using less energy) or eating more (taking in more energy) than you realize or are willing to admit.
  • Qu33n_Karma
    Qu33n_Karma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 130lbs on my own and I’m pretty skilled Lynn..so please don’t tell me what I don’t want to admit, theirs a reason you have 1 whole friend. How about you stay where you are..because your friendship is clearly not one I need or want doll face.