Options

Replies

• BritanyFitness
    BritanyFitness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thankyou diana, I hope you reach yours as well. :)
  • PrayerOfHeart
    PrayerOfHeart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! :) Most important is to start doing, so hang on. :O
  • BritanyFitness
    Options
    I'm with you! :) Most important is to start doing, so hang on. :O

You too! :)
  • BritanyFitness
    Options
    You say you lost only 7 pounds.

Only 7 pounds! Hah! That is great work girl!

fatpic.jpg

That is amazing! Keep it up! ^_^

Thanks for the positive vibes!!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Ticker says it all :), add me if you want more friends!! I would be happy to have another close to my height!
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    Hey, welcome! Add me if you want!
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me! I'm also 20 and 5'2.
  • Diggedydog
    Options
    You are smart to start young. Add me if you want. Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • Aunt_Cori
    Aunt_Cori Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Brittany. I'm in the same boat as you. I, too, have been a "big girl" all my life. This past September, I made the decision to have Lap-Band surgery, & had my procedure in November.

Congrats on the progress that you've already made!! Already added you.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2. My goal is 70ish pounds to lose? Somewhere in there :P I've been at this for 60+ days and know I have a long road ahead of me, but so far so good. I've had my "weight loss epiphany" and whatnot, so I'm in a great place mentally... just working on physical part ;)

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • BritanyFitness
    Options
    Thank y'all for the support! :)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Well 1st off welcome! You've taken an important 1st step and sounds like are off to a good start!
    I've been on MFP for a year now.
    It's an awesome site that really helped with my goals!
    I'm 3/4 of the way to my ultimate goal and working on carrying myself through to the end right now.
    I'm 35, an artist, nurse and married mother of one teen and one toddler... I have my hands full with a rambunctious house of boys. I have a back injury so I have been working on PT for over a year. I'm living proof one day at a time with changes in your diet and some simple movement and motivation you can loose that weight. I've had luck changing my blood pressure, my thyroid, my pain levels, and my weight guidelines all for the better with yoga, PT and diet changes. (going from morbidly obese to barley overweight)
    I'm on all the time and am always up for a new friend! Please feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou: And good luck on the site!
    PS anyone else can add me too if they want
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I am extremely motivated and have over 100 to lose. you can do this.
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm glad u decided to loose the weight. My high weight was around 250 and I'm down in the low 140's. You can do this. Educate yourself on food....it is so easy to make a mistake. Food is tricky. Do NOT eat out...people may disagree but you can eat 2000 calories easy..Subway is okay because you can control what you eat. My goals were usually decade goals..out of 180s, 160, etc etc. You can do this!
  • proudmommyof4angels
    Options
    hey...I've been here for a while, but got off track. i'm back and trying to go for that goal. I have a little over 100 to lose so feel free to add me too. supportive friends are great to have.
    april
  • BritanyFitness
    Options
    thank you all for the support and wise words!!
    I've added all you guys!!
    We can do this! :)
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    7lbs is amazing! That's hard work right there!

Hi, I'm Shalla. 18, started this journey out at 203. Down to 155.6 as of today still have about 15 to lose before I get down to my goal of 140. We are very similar in our backgrounds. I dealt with obesity my whole life and depression. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck. Add me if ya like!
  • BritanyFitness
    Options
    thank you!! your 47 pounds is just AWESOME!! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :)
    I went on this journey also and I am so happy for you!!! I hope you enjoy it as you can get quite addicted to the whole thing :P