Too many calories

Options
I eat cautiously during the week but I’ve eaten an estimated 4000calories today aaah!! Do you think this will do anything to me? (Cause weight gain at all?)

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    One day? Nope. You may see the scale bump up for a couple days from water retention. Otherwise, nothing to be concerned about as long as you've been hitting your goals consistently the rest of the time.
  • megtheeggo
    megtheeggo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thankyou so much, very helpful :)
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    You're welcome. Most of us have been there. :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    megtheeggo wrote: »
    I eat cautiously during the week but I’ve eaten an estimated 4000calories today aaah!! Do you think this will do anything to me? (Cause weight gain at all?)

Have you looked at your weekly goal?
  • megtheeggo
    megtheeggo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven’t, I don’t usually make myself one, I just base my intake off of daily goals
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I haven’t, I don’t usually make myself one, I just base my intake off of daily goals

You don't have to make yourself one, it's on the app
  • Elphaba1313
    Elphaba1313 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

You don't have to make yourself one, it's on the app

I’ve always done the weekly one manually! How do I find it on the ap? Potential game changer!!!
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    8e0ha05dm9y7.png
    On your diary at the bottom there’s the chart for nutrition. Click that, switch it to week view and calories. (Or whatever you’d like to look at)