Supplements

Options
Cheers, mate! :)

By chance any of you are taking any type of supplements - fat burner, multi-vit, CLA, etc?
Any recommendations on which supplements to help boost metabolism, improve performance/better energy, and so on.
A couple of colleagues mentioned JACK3D UP or something like it. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Nana
Xx

Replies

• Agi0817
    Agi0817 Posts: 19
    Options
    I sometimes use Superpump. Some guy friends used it for their workout a while ago so I tried it and I find it gives me energy. I usually only take a half scoop instead of the suggested 1-3 scoops as I don't know how it would effect me if I took more. I don't like stuff that give a jittery feeling or anything weird so I tend to take less if at all possible. No fat burners.. I've tried a few over the years but non were very effective.

I ordered fruta planta a few months back as some friends swore by it.. Lets start off by saying that its not FDA approved and can no longer be purchased in USA or Canadian stores.. I read into it for a bit and decided that I'm not overly concerned about what is FDA approved plus all my friends who took it seem to be alive and well so I ordered a few months supply from china and I have to say that I slowly lost weight without dieting or exercising but I didn't like the way I looked.. Maybe if I worked out and got more toned? Who knows.. But since I lost the weight really slow, didnt really like the overall look of my body, given the fact that it had to be imported from china AND was not FDA approved I decided not to order any more..
  • 1der_Nana
    Options
    Cheers, Ai0817!

Will google superpump later on today. How long have you been using it? Thanks in advance! :)

Nana

Xx
  • brianc410
    brianc410 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    There's a guy in my office that uses Superpump when lifting weights. It's basically citric acid with caffeine, creatine, a B vitamins. I would stay away unless you're already doing intense workout and want to push it further. Otherwise you'll just be getting a jolt then a crash.
  • Agi0817
    Agi0817 Posts: 19
    Options
    I've used it for awhile about two years ago and now back at it.. Been using it for about 3 weeks for longer workouts.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ive been looking into CLA, but so far ive used hydroxicut max i like it, but ive had the best luck with Black Mamba hyperrush.

Black Mamba has real ephedra alkaloids that boost your metabolism. Not like those products that use fake ephedra extract. if you try it i do however suggest eating 10-15 minutes before taking a capsule, the 65mg of ephedrine tend to upset the stomach, at least mine. other then that it gives me energy all day long, and practically makes my appetite non existent.
    and instead of taking multiple pills everyday all you need is one. and be sure to drink plenty of water all day long.