♥ The Salad Dressing Post ♥

Options
So my mom stumbled upon this Panera at Home Poppyseed Dressing that is 25 calories per serving (2 tablespoons). It's DELICIOUS. I've become totally obsessed with it. I thought I would share with you all because it's worth finding if you can find a store that carries it. I am not sure if Panera carries their dressings for purchase in their stores. I found mind at Kroger. Anyway, what are some of your favorite "healthy" or "low calorie" salad dressings that actually taste good? It's hard to find good ones that don't taste disappointing! ♥

Replies

• Copper_Boom
    Copper_Boom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The Panera Poppyseed is my favorite as well! I buy it at Publix.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I'll add that on my list to try. I love the Bolthouse Ranch dressing. 45 calories per two tablespoons.
  • Wellness_Whit
    Wellness_Whit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I'll add that on my list to try. I love the Bolthouse Ranch dressing. 45 calories per two tablespoons.

Bolthouse makes some pretty good dressings! and yes you must try the Poppyseed! So good!
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    The Panera Poppyseed is my favorite as well! I buy it at Publix.

Isn't it fantastic! I'm so happy I've discovered it!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I really like the Kraft Greek Vinaigrette dressing. 50 calories for 2 tbsp (1 fluid ounce). Has nice little bits of feta cheese in it too.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this available in any grocery stores yet, but Chic Fil A's Chili Lime Vinegarette tastes great. I like to get that instead of ranch to dip their grilled chicken wrap in.
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    sarjenki wrote: »
    I haven't seen this available in any grocery stores yet, but Chic Fil A's Chili Lime Vinegarette tastes great. I like to get that instead of ranch to dip their grilled chicken wrap in.

I LOVE their grilled chicken wrap. I always ask for just hot sauce to put on mine. I'm going to have to try this chili lime vinegarette with it!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,489 Member
    Options
    Newman's Own light balsamic is pretty amazing. 45cals pet 2tbsp
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My very favorite is the Sweet Vidalia Onion by Ken's Steak House.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Also love Panera Poppyseed!
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! I like to squeeze fresh citrus on salad in place of dressing. Salsa is also a good choice.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,386 Member
    Options
    my favorite is Ken's lite northern italian
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    I also love Olive Garden Italian. Surprisingly calorie friendly. I make DIY Olive Garden salads at home quite a bit.
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Always love a fat free or low fat ranch mixed with some zero calorie hot sauce. 🤣
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The Bolthouse Caesar Dressing is awesome. Also 45c for 2T.
  • Charlene____
    Charlene____ Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I like using a balsamic glaze. It has 35 calories per 15mL so I'm assuming that's about 70 for a typical 2TBS serving. Or sometimes I use tzatzizki sauce which is 20 calories per 28 grams.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Mix salsa verde, greek yogurt, lime and chipotle powder. It'll make a creamy Mexican dressing.
  • MammaC66
    MammaC66 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I like Walden Farms Chipolte Ranch, and it is 0 calories.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    The best Bolthouse one is the Cilantro Avocado in my opinion. I tried the caesar, blue cheese, green goddess and the ranch and they don't quite do it for me. I go through tons of this one, it's 40 cals 2 tbsp/30g.

• fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Also a fan of the Bolthouse caesar. I had to warm up to the blue cheese. Not a fan of the ranch. Hubby loves the Sriracha one.