43 yr old Mom need to lose 50+ lbs love accountability!

Options
bceltic
bceltic Posts: 135 Member
Hello, newbie hear ( as my son would say, lol). I'm a stay at home mom of 4. I would like to lose 55 lbs. Accountability works for me!! I would love to gain support buddies on here to check in with daily, and to check in with me. Periodically I go on what I call "my healthy eating kick" I like to remove as much process food out of my eating as possible. I add as much organic as I can with out breaking the bank. I'm currently on day 5 of this new life style, down 4.8bs, and I'm already feeling better mentally. It always amazes me how fast I start feeling better when I'm eating healthy, drinking A LOT of water, and exercising. Send me a request ( if that's how its done) to be support friends if your in the same boat!
My favorite quotes: Eat to live, not live to eat, One day at a time
:bigsmile:

Replies

• Motivatedin20131969
    Motivatedin20131969 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent.
  • MicheleMMK
    MicheleMMK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here. Sent u request. I'm 42 Mom of 3 with similar goals!
  • cleojen
    cleojen Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to be held accountable as well. I am about to be forty three, have two kids and want to lose about 25 pounds. I need motivation so desperately as I am in a huge rut. I love summer but the lack if schedule kills me!
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    similar age group, similar goals and similar mind sets. hopefully we will enjoy our journey together.
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Check out frozen organic. Depending on where you are and the season, you may be able to do better than fresh organic price wise. I'm nearly as old as dirt, but I've dropped 30 poinds and about 10 years by omitting all sugar, salt, grain, and dairy. Just amazed at how well I feel! Glad you feel the same!