Six pack for Summer

Hi I'm in Australia ( our winter ) and my goal is to
work on improving core strength and reducing body fat percentage enough to have a six pack for summer.
Looking for buddies who are also on this track or already travelled it-
With aim of sharing motivation support and helpful tips/ recipes and butt kicking when required!
Male and female - no discrimination re six pack gender lol

Replies

• SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,229 Member
    I would love to Join in, but I have not traveled this before. I hope this post helps get a couple people to join in!
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    I would love to join this group too! The stomach has always been my weakest area (in addition to my thighs). :P
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    i'm almost there. Training for a decent six pack for my holiday mid September. At the moment the six pack shows but slightly blurred on the bottom 2! Using bodyfat calipers i'm at 15% bodyfat currently. 5ft 9, 172lbs.
    I hope another 5lbs should do it. But it's a hard 5lbs when your already pretty lean!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,229 Member
    So, you would go with its all about eating clean(whole foods) and losing weight --- I'm 5'0" and 103. I was down to 96lbs a couple times - yet still not more than the top 2 show. not sure if I should try for 90lbs?

my Regimine: I do strength training 3x/wk with DVD's at home. P90X/Body Beast
    Eat fairly clean -- still a work in progress.

Just looking for some insight into the "method".
  • Hey guys,

I have successfully reduced my fat % from 18.9% to 16%, by following the recommended muscle building exercise and diet plan from this blog. You will need to have some guideline and schedule to make it happen. It is completely possible. Read more info here:

http://insanebodyshape.com/

My 2 cents.