Hi there I'm new and know nothing about MFP lol

Options
Hey everyone my name is Shannon and I am a 39 year old wife and mother of 3 living just outside of Detroit. I have used MFP a couple times in the past to log my food but have never talked to anyone through posts. I have been living the low carb/keto lifestyle for a little over a year and have had decent success losing almost 30 lbs. Although in all I have lost 87 pounds in the last five years using various techniques (mostly WW and low carb). I would like to connect with others that are working on becoming healthier. I look forward to connecting and sharing experiences/inspiration with others. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• turnere316
    turnere316 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Shannon. Welcome to MFP. I've used this site also. And I've managed to lose 22 pounds in the past year. But life happens. And I slipped away for a little while. Now I'm back & ready to get busy. My kids lost their baby fat a long time ago. It's time for me to let go of mine! Lol
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    There is some great info on how to get the best from MFP in the Most Helpful Posts particularly on the Getting Started and General Health, Diet & Fitness boards.