Getting rid of old clothes is a STRUGGLE!!

Options
Anyone else have problems getting rid of or not wearing their old clothes anymore?!

I had to fight with myself to get rid of these jeans that where clearly TOOO big for me bcuz I kept wearing them.. I also have a couple pair of jeggings that need to find their way to the trash but they are just so comfy!! I have given away bags of clothes already and still have soooo many that need to find their way out of my wardrobe.

Also, when shopping online I still find myself in the old habit of going straight to the plus size tab knowing damn well those are going to be to big for me. The struggle...

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! Give it some time. It takes a while for the brain to catch up to your new body.

Get rid of the larger clothes so that you don't subconsciously keep them for "just in case". Keep a few things if you want, just for comfort as you mentioned, but as you get used to your new shape make sure you wear things that fit well and are flattering. Makes a world of difference for your confidence level.