Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Obese and Depressed

2»

Replies

• UmaMageswarymfpUmaMageswarymfp Posts: 85Member Member Posts: 85Member Member
    What an amazing transformation! You look wonderful. Well done. Just posting here you are likely helping others who feel hopeless.

Awww thank youuu, Honestly if even one person gains hope by my little transformation, that’ll make my day/ month / life . I look forward to change myself and inspire people everyday 💜

• AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,499Member Member Posts: 34,499Member Member
    Holy moley you look amazing. Great job on losing the weight

I hope you have found some help for the depression too. We're not just here for a healthy body s healthy mind is just as important. If not more so
    SnifterPug wrote: »
    Fantastic. Next time you go on holiday and are lugging that suitcase about, take a moment to realise that you have lost the weight of that case!

Hahah aww thank you , I will keep that in mind
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Holy moley you look amazing. Great job on losing the weight

I hope you have found some help for the depression too. We're not just here for a healthy body s healthy mind is just as important. If not more so

I kinda did , I feel so much better now mentally. Thanks love
  • melking1969melking1969 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Good Morning...I am new here, but wanted to check in and see how you are feeling? I am Melanie.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 321Member Member Posts: 321Member Member
    You're a beauty either way! Keep smiling!
  • mhassan160mhassan160 Posts: 40Member Member Posts: 40Member Member
    Amazing 🥰, how long it takes to lose weight?? I’m here trying to lose weight and you really inspired me, thank you!
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Amazing 🥰, how long it takes to lose weight?? I’m here trying to lose weight and you really inspired me, thank you!

Hiii, it took me 9 months to drop 20kg. I didn’t follow any specific diet , I took it really slow and it worked kinda. I’m glad this inspired you :smiley: good luck with your journey 😍
  • Zinka61Zinka61 Posts: 357Member Member Posts: 357Member Member
    You've done beautifully. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
    Zinka61 wrote: »
    You've done beautifully. I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Thank youuuu 💜